Curing?

• Thread starter BamaBushes32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

This is what’s off my first plant.(I’m guessing 4 ounces haven’t weighed yet). Is it better to put in big jar or in 4 smaller jars? My other plant was cut down 3 days ago and is still drying! Might get an ounce or little more off this one.

Curing
Curing 2
Curing 3
Curing 4
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

If its all the same variety then throw it all in one jar if you can. Just make sure that you open the jar daily and try and move the buds around within the jar to allow as much moisture to escape as you can.

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

If its all the same variety then throw it all in one jar if you can. Just make sure that you open the jar daily and try and move the buds around within the jar to allow as much moisture to escape as you can.
That’s exactly what I’m doing. Thanks for reply

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This is what’s off my first plant.(I’m guessing 4 ounces haven’t weighed yet). Is it better to put in big jar or in 4 smaller jars? My other plant was cut down 3 days ago and is still drying! Might get an ounce or little more off this one.
my jars would only be half that full,easier to shake and burp,packed in there your opening the door to mold just saying

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
my jars would only be half that full,easier to shake and burp,packed in there your opening the door to mold just saying
I like to pack mine pretty well, but they have to be fully dried to keep mold and stuff at bay. The biggest issue I run into is the moisture in the stems, which take a lot longer to dry fully than the buds. It is a VERY fine line between having a perfect amount of moisture in a jar, and having too much and getting mold. I often pack my jars on the dry side, knowing that I'll get some rebound moisture from the stems as well as being easier to re-moisturize than it is to de-mold. I's usually a matter of preference, but a very important matter for taste and presentation. :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom