Curious about 2 plants in one 7 gal pot

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CTABB83

CTABB83

I'm curious can I put 2 plants in a 7 gal fabric pot to save space? The seeds are OG Kush I'm growing in a 2x2x5 tent. Just seeing if I can maximize the little space I have or just stick to 1 plant. I realized after 7 gal is a bit lg for 1 plant that's why.

TomTom420

TomTom420

I tried two plants( same strain) in one ten gallon with a few different strains and found it to be a waist of effort.😎

7munkee

7munkee

I grew some White Widow outside in a 70 qt tote 8 or 9 years ago. I placed one on the right side of the tote and I planted an Aurora Indica on the left side. The tote measured like 36" x18" x 18".

The white widow grew amazingly well but the poor AI was soon shadowed by the WW. It flowered but I only got like 2 1/2 ounces from it.

That was roughly an 18 gallon pot.

I drilled 20 or 30 holes in the bottom of the tote and dug a hole in the ground to put the tote in so the plant was at ground level.

That same year I used a garbage can to do the same thing. I dug a 3 ft deep hole to put the garbage can in. I did this so if I had to move them, I could. (rippers)

But That was the only time I grew two plants in the same container. One outgrew the other and took over basically.

Top Bottom