Curious Burnt rubber terpene name?

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Hey guys!I have 4 green crack and all different phenotypes but there’s this one I have in particular , that smells like burnt rubber. Im a fan of that smell 😍 and I tried finding the terpene responsible for it but I couldn’t find out wondering if anyone knew the name to it. Thank you guys for reading my thread!

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Hey guys!I have 4 green crack and all different phenotypes but there’s this one I have in particular , that smells like burnt rubber. Im a fan of that smell 😍 and I tried finding the terpene responsible for it but I couldn’t find out wondering if anyone knew the name to it. Thank you guys for reading my thread!
Tirene 😉

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Science can't do what we do.....We are analog....they are Digital....they remove part of the Raw Analog to produce their results...No thanks...
its called - Burning Rubber, Burning Tires.....its been known to be a Afghan trait...just like sulfur, dead meat, acrid floral and quite a few others...
power to it
FOE20

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Science can't do what we do.....We are analog....they are Digital....they remove part of the Raw Analog to produce their results...No thanks...
its called - Burning Rubber, Burning Tires.....its been known to be a Afghan trait...just like sulfur, dead meat, acrid floral and quite a few others...
power to it
FOE20
It’s amazing to me all the different profiles cannabis can have!

KushNAshn

KushNAshn

It’s amazing to me all the different profiles cannabis can have!
Yep. If you ever listened to Berner you would hear it in a few songs. That burnt rubber cookie packs also some Gelato cake will have that profile.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Yep. If you ever listened to Berner you would hear it in a few songs. That burnt rubber cookie packs also some Gelato cake will have that profile.
I’ve had that smell a couple times and every time I smell it makes me think of some potent weed lol gonna have to try more strains like that

Ponky

Ponky

Bred by Mr. Nice out of Amsterdam, Shit is an award-winning classic that was bred by crossing an Original Skunk with a landrace Afghani. Shit is pungent and skunky with an almost repulsive, but inviting, aroma and flavor. The manageable high can be very balanced..

Dude named his strain Shit. I want to mix it with Angels Breath. Terpenes are everything.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Bred by Mr. Nice out of Amsterdam, Shit is an award-winning classic that was bred by crossing an Original Skunk with a landrace Afghani. Shit is pungent and skunky with an almost repulsive, but inviting, aroma and flavor. The manageable high can be very balanced..

Dude named his strain Shit. I want to mix it with Angels Breath. Terpenes are everything.
I’ve had some black market weed called cat piss that smelled like someone literally peed on it , i feel like someone actually did pee on it but I like to think I tried the real cat piss 😂 would love to see shit and cat piss together

elduderito

elduderito

I really want to try running some Mr Nice gear ... not sure if they still have the old school fire they used to tho .. anyone try them recently?

Ponky

Ponky

I’ve had some black market weed called cat piss that smelled like someone literally peed on it , i feel like someone actually did pee on it but I like to think I tried the real cat piss 😂 would love to see shit and cat piss together
Well that sounds like a visit to a sad cat lady house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom