curious on high cbd strains

• Thread starter Tanaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tanaks

Tanaks

I got some packs from sin city and they hooked it up with treasure island....I know its their highest cbd they got but not sure really the affect...Do you not get that "high" affect from thc like other strains....im just wondering for my normal patients...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Welcome to the farm @Tanak well if the information is about bud u should be able to locate it here the Farm is a wealth of knowledge and some great growers breeders.

FYI what I know is Treasure Island is Swiss Gold x AC/DC where AC/DC is a high CBD, swiss Gold is an uplifting sati daytime happy heady buzz High great for the all day outing with activities yea still feel the euphoric of the thc but a ratio of somewhere 5-1 or 6 to 1 that will depend on how you grow it.
I believe I remember seeing it 12-14 % CBD 3-4% THC
IMHO there will be alot of low THC seeds coming out some good some very bad
time will tell. . . . .
Keep us informed of your run of um bro, in the grow diary or something.....
The way we make our grows better and take care of this great plant is to keep the info flowin....
Good Vibes to ya T
FlyJ

Tanaks

Tanaks

wow people werent kidding when they said this place had people who know what they're talking about! Thanks flyj thats whats up! Thanks for taking the time to respond bro and I'll def be keeping some grow journals! You couldn't be more right about making grows better and getting ACTUAL information from REAL growers! This place is a well a useful information...ill be keeping everyone poseted more on the high cbd strains...was on the fence about growing treasure island for my next grow but I think I'm gonna pop the pack this weekend!
keep ya posted!
Tanaks

J

JSR4CBD

I've been using CBD I get from www.cloud9hemp.com . I can tell a big difference in the higher mg strengths. I buy a 100mg concentrate and make my own e liquids and tinctures.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey Tanaks.

The amount of high in CBD strains depends on how much THC is in it.

For example, my CannaTonic has about 3% THC in it, to 7% CBD. When I smoke it, I feel a little buzz but only for about 10 min. When the CBDs kick in, my muscles relax like nothing I have experienced.

I have a Sour Tsunami that I was told had less than 1% THC and around 14% CBD. When I smoke this, I feel little to no buzz, but still have the muscle relaxation.

CBD meds can still freak out a new user, if the THC content is high enough.

I hope this helps.

Tanaks

Tanaks

Hey Tanaks.

The amount of high in CBD strains depends on how much THC is in it.

For example, my CannaTonic has about 3% THC in it, to 7% CBD. When I smoke it, I feel a little buzz but only for about 10 min. When the CBDs kick in, my muscles relax like nothing I have experienced.

I have a Sour Tsunami that I was told had less than 1% THC and around 14% CBD. When I smoke this, I feel little to no buzz, but still have the muscle relaxation.

CBD meds can still freak out a new user, if the THC content is high enough.

I hope this helps.
Thanks man thats exzactly what I was looking to find out ! Much appreciated!

Latest posts

Top Bottom