Curious to see what people think

• Thread starter Captainhowdy5683
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captainhowdy5683

Captainhowdy5683

2nd grow biggest is purple haze clone topped once and lst using black and gold natural and organic with 30% petite mix as for nutriants using fox farm trio light mars hydro ts600

Curious to see what people think
Curious to see what people think 2
Homesteader

Homesteader

Maybe grab yourself some greencure? I hate PM but it is usually a sign of something else going on with the plant or environment, PM also tends to come around with a higher N in the soil

Captainhowdy5683

Captainhowdy5683

Yea it is I'm gonna be making a solution tonight to spray before lights out was gonna use baking soda eco dish soap veg oil and water any thoughts if that would work

Homesteader

Homesteader

Yea it is I'm gonna be making a solution tonight to spray before lights out was gonna use baking soda eco dish soap veg oil and water any thoughts if that would work
I think it will make it worse. I would get greencure or potassium bicarbonate (same thing) to raise the pH on the leaf surface. I would also carefully off any leaf that has it before spraying. Disrupt the spores as little as possible though, just cut them into a bag and get rid of them.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'm a big fan of Green Cure. It dries out fungal hyphae, spores and any hapless pest that gets hit.

It will also turn the stigmas on your flowers from white to red, almost instantly, if you use it in flower. Don't confuse that with them getting close to maturity.

Captainhowdy5683

Captainhowdy5683

I noticed on the plants my buddy has that gave me the clone he has pm all over his plants so it was probably there from the beginning

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I noticed on the plants my buddy has that gave me the clone he has pm all over his plants so it was probably there from the beginning
that stuff is evil and it can live on a speck of dead plant material for a year and at any time when conditions are right, bam! it’s right back. my advice never go back to your buddies garden than yours and don’t allow him in your place..
it will usually appear with temp or humidity spikes either up or down by like 10-15 points..

Latest posts

Top Bottom