Curl issue

• Thread starter Quecard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quecard

Quecard

It’s my first post, so this can’t be good. I’ve always followed these forums.
I’m having a curl issue and need assistance.
The picture will show the details.
Any help I’ll be appreciated. What do you think the cause is. Never had this issue before. I’m thinking burn

Curl issue
Curl issue 2
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Looking really closely at your pictures you're twisted leaf has some tip burn on it... You might have heat stress caused from a little over nutrition causing a bit of root damage therefore creating a water uptake issue to that particular part of the plant just give it water when it needs it for a little while ,,,back off on whatever you're feeding it for a week or two and it will probably correct itself within 7 to 10 days.. those leaves will end up eventually dying just leave them until they're not functional anymore before removing them.. that is my gut instinct opinion... From a guy who has screwed up everything once or twice in his life

Quecard

Quecard

I’ve been feeding gro more 301010. But noticed tips turning a slight yellow. So I backed off last week or so 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Quecard

Quecard

Every plant is similar. The lower pic is the worst branch on one plant

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if it’s hot, above 80?
what are the plants growing in?
it’s likely only heat stress, so you can’t let the medium dry out, but at the same time make sure oxygen! is available to the roots.

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
That is probably a dry root ball. You aren't getting any penetration in that huge pot and the soil is probably unable to absorb without a surfactant.
Take a look in a few places 6-8 inches deep near the center and see if its wet.

You have to consistently water "smart pots" or this happens, even on the smaller sizes. They can dry out really fast in heat and low humidity.

Quecard

Quecard

I’ve spray for bugs. 3 days in row didnt really help. Leaves are still folding like a taco .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
How do I prevent heat on outside plants?
Thank tou

Are they in pots or the ground?

If pots.. are they black by chance? If yes, never use black again, Also wrap those black in cloth thats not black.. reflect the light instead of absorb it.

If in ground.. Shade them.. Get Shade trees.. Get a shade tent setup.. something to shade them during the hottest part of the day.

WATER THEM! If there that hot and droopy there likely thirsty as fuck too! Cool water goes a long way. Don;'t wait till noon tho, early morn or late at night, and a good foliar spray when lights go down help cool then off too.

Outside that picking a better place to plant them next year.

Top Bottom