Curl issue

• Thread starter Quecard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quecard

Quecard

Are they in pots or the ground?

If pots.. are they black by chance? If yes, never use black again, Also wrap those black in cloth thats not black.. reflect the light instead of absorb it.

If in ground.. Shade them.. Get Shade trees.. Get a shade tent setup.. something to shade them during the hottest part of the day.

WATER THEM! If there that hot and droopy there likely thirsty as fuck too! Cool water goes a long way. Don;'t wait till noon tho, early morn or late at night, and a good foliar spray when lights go down help cool then off too.

Outside that picking a better place to plant them next year.
Tan 150g fabric pots. I water every other day and I have already been giving them extra water, because that was my first thought. No change

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Tan 150g fabric pots. I water every other day and I have already been giving them extra water, because that was my first thought. No change

Move the pots to shade, If there still droopy lift the pot is it light of heavy? if its heavy over watering back off.. if its light you needa up pot them there root bound in those pots and the water is runnign right thru they can't get enough.

Outdoor is a bitch..why i said fuck it less then 2 weeks in and switched to indoor lol

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

High 80s low 90s. In soil, in 100-150 gallon smart pots

..says do not spray when the temperature is above 80°, so that could be your problem right there, or a contributing factor along with the heat

Screenshot 20200731 003404 Photo Editor

And hope you're not spraying when the sun's out?

Last edited:
Oh gosh

Oh gosh

Hold off on watering for a few days and see if there's any improvement. Also those rust spots are a fungus.

Top Bottom