curling and deformed leaves on plants

• Thread starter beglbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beglbud

Have been growing for 10 years and this is the second time issue has happened . Ph is 5.7 . Going in 600ppm and return is 580ppm. Temp at grow tent roof is 76 degrees F and temp at bottom is 50 degrees F temp at plant height under a 600watt mh is 78 degrees F. Distance between light and plant is 19 inches. Plenty of air circulation . Everything cleaned thoroughly before planting. Free of bugs . Roots are clean white and creamy. Strains are Burmese Kush and Thc Bomb and Raspberry Diesel .

Bad leaves
Bad leaves 2
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Have been growing for 10 years and this is the second time issue has happened . Ph is 5.7 . Going in 600ppm and return is 580ppm. Temp at grow tent roof is 76 degrees F and temp at bottom is 50 degrees F temp at plant height under a 600watt mh is 78 degrees F. Distance between light and plant is 19 inches. Plenty of air circulation . Everything cleaned thoroughly before planting. Free of bugs . Roots are clean white and creamy. Strains are Burmese Kush and Thc Bomb and Raspberry Diesel .
all the others look fine,are you sure your pens are working correct?thats a big difrence from top and bottom of your tent,some plants are finicky,maybe try moving that one further away from plant,im along the lines of something in your buckets is the cause,light to close can and will cause the leaves to twist and shout but you have something other than that going on,do you use hydroguard?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your plants look to be severely overfed, at least to my old eyes. I'm a Promix guy and not familiar with hydro type of grows, but the new growth looks like a large overfeeding of either P or K... Nitrogen usually causes clawing and general drooping, while P and K issues seem to affect the growth appearance. In my opinion.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

When I see leaves scrunched up like that particularly at the top I think mites first; but if you can't find any trace of bugs and if all the rest of the plants are okay then I would suspect something went very wrong with your nutrients &/or pH at some point. If that were my plant I would not keep it, unless it's a strain your trying to keep going it's not going to be worth it

Top Bottom