Curling and yellow spotting leaves...wth?

• Thread starter Thumbuddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Possible over feeding? Larger Leaves are clawing and feel dry if that makes any sense?
I think my nutrient mix was wrong(overfed) so I waited a day or so and flushed all plants. Then waited for a few more days and began regular nutrients again. Came down to check and this was what I saw. Did I mess them up? Its Mainly on sucker leaves. Feeding them fox farm bloom nutes right now with distilled/purified water at end of 6th wk flowering

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Possible over feeding? Larger Leaves are clawing and feel dry if that makes any sense?
I think my nutrient mix was wrong(overfed) so I waited a day or so and flushed all plants. Then waited for a few more days and began regular nutrients again. Came down to check and this was what I saw. Did I mess them up? Its Mainly on sucker leaves. Feeding them fox farm bloom nutes right now with distilled/purified water at end of 6th wk flowering

20210326 211913
20210326 211646
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Whole plant pics...

usually you feed light right after a flush or the plants go from tox to deficiencies. They will be fine once you get it sorted but let's see how they look over all.

Are you adding cal mag?

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Whole plant pics...

usually you feed light right after a flush or the plants go from tox to deficiencies. They will be fine once you get it sorted but let's see how they look over all.

Are you adding cal mag?
[/QUOTE. negative on the cal mag. Should I be?Would it be a smart idea to just go water only for awhile? New to indoor growing. these are best pics I can get on here right now. Sorry

20210326 211621
20210325 201706
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok what's the media and are you adding cal mag?

What ppm are you feeding at?

How often and how much?

They are overfeeding and something going on in the root zone that making them pissy and droop.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Ok what's the media and are you adding cal mag?

What ppm are you feeding at?

How often and how much?

They are overfeeding and something going on in the root zone that making them pissy and droop.
Just a potting soil/perlite mix and using fox farm nutrients per manufacturer's recommended amount per gallon. Feeding as pots feel light or top few inches feel dry. This just happened after flush and new feeding. Thinking I may have overfed them after that flush because they looked quite perky just prior to that. Never once thought of light feeding after flushing and I have not added any cal mag
I'm on my 1st ever indoor grow and know absolutely Jack.
Buddy of mine suggested doing another light flush and let them recover before doing very light nutes again,later on??? Apparently he told me about light feeding afterwards but I must have forgotten that part.
That kind of makes sense since I may have jacked all the nutrient levels up again. Yay or Nay?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just a potting soil/perlite mix and using fox farm nutrients per manufacturer's recommended amount per gallon. Feeding as pots feel light or top few inches feel dry. This just happened after flush and new feeding. Thinking I may have overfed them after that flush because they looked quite perky just prior to that. Never once thought of light feeding after flushing and I have not added any cal mag
I'm on my 1st ever indoor grow and know absolutely Jack.
Buddy of mine suggested doing another light flush and let them recover before doing very light nutes again,later on??? Apparently he told me about light feeding afterwards but I must have forgotten that part.
That kind of makes sense since I may have jacked all the nutrient levels up again. Yay or Nay?
Ok so trust this 100% never feed 100% of the manufacturers recommended with almost every single nutrient available. Use half the recommended dose.

The droopbis like over watering so let it dry well between feed. I think you don't have to much of an issue there and it's likely because of the extra flush but let em dry well. Then when they are ready.

If using RO flush the pot with temp adjusted water add 100ppm of cal mag to it flush 2 times the volume of the pot through nice and slow... then mix up HALF dose of your nutrients and fee 1x the pot volume.

They will be pissy for a few days so I would reduce the light intensity a bit starting now. Keep the pots up off the floor and give good airflow.

This will help reset the media.

Now I'm gonna say that... you did nothing wrong but fell victim to the manufacturers recommendations as many new growers do. But on the bright side it's a lesson you probably won't forget.

Warm temps will help speed recovery and increase uptake and evaporation to help dry out the media after the flooding your going to give. Suggest 75-80f and humidity around 55%

In the future I would suggest getting some runoff for the next few feeds usually with organics you don't but we can go after that later if ya like.

Thumbuddy

Thumbuddy

Ok so trust this 100% never feed 100% of the manufacturers recommended with almost every single nutrient available. Use half the recommended dose.

The droopbis like over watering so let it dry well between feed. I think you don't have to much of an issue there and it's likely because of the extra flush but let em dry well. Then when they are ready.

If using RO flush the pot with temp adjusted water add 100ppm of cal mag to it flush 2 times the volume of the pot through nice and slow... then mix up HALF dose of your nutrients and fee 1x the pot volume.

They will be pissy for a few days so I would reduce the light intensity a bit starting now. Keep the pots up off the floor and give good airflow.

This will help reset the media.

Now I'm gonna say that... you did nothing wrong but fell victim to the manufacturers recommendations as many new growers do. But on the bright side it's a lesson you probably won't forget.

Warm temps will help speed recovery and increase uptake and evaporation to help dry out the media after the flooding your going to give. Suggest 75-80f and humidity around 55%

In the future I would suggest getting some runoff for the next few feeds usually with organics you don't but we can go after that later if ya like.
I am right in that area for temp and humidity. I put an extra fan in to help a bit on the drying out and I'm just not going to touch the darn things til they say they're ready. Will get cal mag this wknd. On the back end of grow with trichomes about 50/50 cloudy and clear....was hoping I didn't do something really stupid.
Thanks a ton!!!

Top Bottom