Curling down and brown spots wondering if the pros can chime in here

• Thread starter Happyreefing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I personally wouldn’t. I don’t mix synthetic with organic. Your plant isn’t that bad man.
Okay makes sense I just feel like being that it is only in week five of flower and the very beginning of week five that if it continues to progress at this rate that by the time I harvest it is going to be so fucked from the degradation of the leaves and possibly even lessen my yield because of lack of what I am having currently ? Or no ? Just curious 🧐

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

So I added 2 mL per 1 L of water of the big bud solution as directed on the label, and testing the PPM‘s I am getting about 130 now because I have never used a bottle solution is that about what I want to aim for or should I add more fertilizer to the water to obtain a higher ppm
I don’t measure ppm, ec etc. in organic soil

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Okay makes sense I just feel like being that it is only in week five of flower and the very beginning of week five that if it continues to progress at this rate that by the time I harvest it is going to be so fucked from the degradation of the leaves and possibly even lessen my yield because of lack of what I am having currently ? Or no ? Just curious 🧐
I can’t really say bc I’ve never done that. But I’m sure it will be fine if you added it and made sure to add microbes after

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I don’t measure ppm, ec etc. in organic soil
Neither do I unless it’s my run off just to see where I am at but I tested this because I never use synthetic‘s and I don’t know where to begin I didn’t know if this would help in the least, I think I might just get some beans at the store and bananas and whip up a few teas over the next few days

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

@Ganjadad how are you not a supporter yet brother !? you’re always here and so helpful I appreciate you dude thank you so much !
As well as everyone else who is giving input on my little tiny 2X2 grows it’s just the beginning guys !!
I plan to continually grow and learn and share my progress🤙🏼 Happyreefing ✌️

E

elusiveshame

Neither do I unless it’s my run off just to see where I am at but I tested this because I never use synthetic‘s and I don’t know where to begin I didn’t know if this would help in the least, I think I might just get some beans at the store and bananas and whip up a few teas over the next few days
For what it’s worth, I’ve been using fox farms big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom in soil. I’m about 2 weeks behind you, but my canopy is pretty lush and the leaves all look good.

E

elusiveshame

@Ganjadad how are you not a supporter yet brother !? you’re always here and so helpful I appreciate you dude thank you so much !
As well as everyone else who is giving input on my little tiny 2X2 grows it’s just the beginning guys !!
I think supporter means a monetary donation or contribution :p (at least that’s what it’s referred to on other forums)

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I think supporter means a monetary donation or contribution :p (at least that’s what it’s referred to on other forums)
Ahhhhh 👍 makes sense so I could if I get some money on my broke ass worddddd
Oh and that knowledge thing when it comes to the topic you’re trying to support maybe I should get a few grows under my belt huh🧐🤣

E

elusiveshame

Ahhhhh 👍 makes sense so I could if I get some money on my broke ass worddddd
Oh and that knowledge thing when it comes to the topic you’re trying to support maybe I should get a few grows under my belt huh🧐🤣

Depending on your experiences in other fields, it may translate over to growing cannabis, so it’s not always the number of grows a person has 😜

but yeah, this place is a wonderful resource of knowledge and information!

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

@elusiveshame , So I also have the Foxfarm trio and the ratios are the same as the Gaia green and I have been using that the whole time so if I were to use tiger bloom would I not be getting the same results as if I was using the power Bloom by Gaia green I feel as though there is not enough potassium in tiger bloom either that shit is way low so what are you supplementing for potassium ? Just spitballing with you I don’t know shit

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

So then thinking that way leads me back to believe that it could be a pH and overfeeding problem and possibly not a potassium issue so I will tread lightly on all fronts and maybe dabble a little in each and see what things are looking like in one week

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Thanks everyone think I got what I was looking for as far as what to look into and learn from , however I would like to hear about what other people might be supplementing organic grows with potassium just out of curiosity I like to play the field you know what I mean

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Haha i don’t even know how someone is a supporter or staff lol. I work on my own houses so I have the ability to jump on real quick and chime in on something I’ve experienced and hopefully help someone bc I love this plant like every one else does but I appreciate the hell out of that man!!

E

elusiveshame

@elusiveshame , So I also have the Foxfarm trio and the ratios are the same as the Gaia green and I have been using that the whole time so if I were to use tiger bloom would I not be getting the same results as if I was using the power Bloom by Gaia green I feel as though there is not enough potassium in tiger bloom either that shit is way low so what are you supplementing for potassium ? Just spitballing with you I don’t know shit View attachment 1304684View attachment 1304686

I legit just use those 3 things + orca for the mychorizzae, and I do ph balance the mixture (it drops to 4, so I get it back to mid 6’s). If I do more than 2 waterings a week, I just use tap water (ph neutral), and that’s it.

If your other stuff is identical or close to, then it should be fine. I’m only on my first grow myself, so I’m definitely not an expert on this topic.

Top Bottom