Curling leaves at 8 weeks old.

• Thread starter Its420here
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Its420here

Its420here

My plant is indoor/ outdoor grow. Leaves are curling down on the bottom & now leaves are curling under like an upside down canoe. It’s only had 2 doses of plant food. One at 25% & the other at 50%. I transplanted to a different pot today & watered well with rain water. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my plant & what I can do to fix it please?

Curling leaves at 8 weeks old
Curling leaves at 8 weeks old 2
Curling leaves at 8 weeks old 3
showmegreen

showmegreen

what do you mean different pot? Bigger? Smartpot? Taller? What is yer temp and ph of rain water? When you transplanted were there any difficulties/damage to roots?
Its gonna take a few days for the plant to recover from transplant stress. Especially if you didnt preemptively implement stress relivers prior to transplant. Also if the rain water ph is too high/or too low, it will cause issues like this. Give it a day'er four to see how it reacts. It should come out of it if you are righteous with yer care of it.

Its420here

Its420here

Taller & wider pot. I didn’t check the temp nor ph of anything. I’ve misplaced my meter. The roots looked great. It shouldn’t even know I transplanted it because I did not disturb the roots. The roots were just beginning to touch the sides & bottom of the pot. Can you tell by looking at the leaves what might be wrong with the plant? The pot I took it out of is on the right. The pot I put it in is on the left.

showmegreen

showmegreen

She should be just fine. But I would look fer yer meter bubba. Them things will give you a lot of answers.

showmegreen

showmegreen

hmmm. Im glad you splained two me witch pot was witch cuz i was lostted fer a min. Thunkered two hard an thot it was tha uther wayz arounted.

Top Bottom