Curling leaves since week 3 of veg

• Thread starter RookieBC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBC

RookieBC

My one plant has had downward curling leaves, my plants had a whole bunch of stresses in the first couple weeks of veg. Not to mention I forgot this one outside for 3 hours in 0°c weather and it was over watered. No matter what I do the leaves just stay curled. I was going to just kill it and decided let's see if it will finish it's now week 3 of flower and progressing slower than the others every other plant is happy and loving life haven't had any problems besides my one Sativa getting the tiniest bit of Bute burn when I was trying to figure out what each strain liked. I'm guessing it'll never get better by this point but just was wondering if there is any way to heal a plant like this if it ever happens again.

Growing in Pest Moss and Perlite mix,
660 actual watt LED w/IR that can flower a 5.5x5.5
GP hydro fuel Nutes
Lights on 24-28° lights off as low as 8°-13°c but weather just changed and it's hit almost 28°c inside the tent today. It's in an outbuilding just bigger than the tent.
Here it is tonight week 3 of flower
Curling leaves since week 3 of veg

The rest of the plants
Curling leaves since week 3 of veg 2

This is when it started in veg weeks ago, it's wet due to a foliar feed before lights off
Curling leaves since week 3 of veg 3

Week 1 of flower I think
Curling leaves since week 3 of veg 4

Moshmen

Moshmen

Need higher temps even a heat mat to keep roots warm would help - and if the roots perform there is no need to foliage feed, personally I never spray my plants

RookieBC

RookieBC

Need higher temps even a heat mat to keep roots warm would help - and if the roots perform there is no need to foliage feed, personally I never spray my plants
Oh yeah it wasn't something I do often I just used some seaweed extract stuff that is supposed to be good for transplant and shocked plants. Only time I foliar feed. The temps now aren't and issue and I was bringing that plant inside where it was warm and left the others outside and they are all healthy and perfect. I think when I left it outside for 3 hours in the cold it just hasn't recovered nor will it. My trouble now is going to be keeping the nighttime temps down (their night is our day) It went from being 10°c highs to 22°c over night as the little building I made for them my tent sits in is perfect until about 3pm then shoots up to 28°c so I have the exhaust fan set to run for 5 minutes every 30 minutes but I may change it to 2 minutes every 8 minutes before light go off

Latest posts

Top Bottom