Curling Sideways

• Thread starter Whitejak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Whitejak

I have been looking over so many images online and still don't know what my issue is...

Can anyone help?

I thought it was that she was to close to my light so I switched it out for an LED that doesn't get as hot and has more clearance.

I'm not giving nutes using a homemade supersoil and feeding Coconut water n SST's every 2 to 3 days depending on her needs.

Don't know if it will matter but I have her in a 27 gallon tote because I kept her in veg for about 60 days or so.

She is 38 days into a 55 - 60 day flowering cycle.

Any help will be greatly appreciated I'm excited to let this girl finish. O yeah it is Purple Haze

Curling sideways
Curling sideways 2
Curling sideways 3
W

Whitejak

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I checked the ph level w a 4 in 1 analog meter don't know how accurate it is but it stays around 7 or slightly under. Seems as if my PH level is to high any suggestions on how to lower it...

W

Whitejak

Could that be the problem for my leaves cause It is starting to spread to the sugar leaves now

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

imo, yes

lower it with ph down, easy peasy. .5ml of ph down will bring your ph down 1.0ph.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Your suffering from a potassium deficiency, it's obvious by the damage and by how dark green your leaves are.

Hope this helps.
Peace

tobh

tobh

Supporter
On a side note, if she's a legit haze, you're blowing smoke thinking she'll be done in 55-60 days. Haze's go for quite a bit longer.

@ShroomKing wouldn't the petioles be purple too if that was the case? I'm leaning with you but it does have a similar look to N toxicity, without the roasted edges and severe clawing.

W

Whitejak

Sorry if I'm wrong about the amount of days I'm just going by what the site said on finishing time. Thank you everyone for the help you guys are definitely helped. I'm going to flush my plant w PH'd water and hope it is not to late...

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yeah don't pull her at 55-60 days, pull her when she looks ready. No disrespect meant by that comment, not many breeders are going to want to tell someone they're looking at a 9-12 week strain. It sells better if it reads like it finishes fast.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Even if the strain says that it takes 55 3/4 days on the site there is still no way to tell exactly when it is ready besides magnification. Pull it early=more energetic. Pull it later =more couch lock. To a certain extent.

W

Whitejak

Yeah I bought that little clip magnifier that you put on your phone. It takes some pretty kewl pics.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You can get a digital usb microscope 500x magnification from amazon for under 30$. Hook it to a laptop and record a video of the buds up close, then review the footage and count amber tric ratio. Thats really the only way to be sure unless you can get to every bud with a loup and keep count the whole time.

W

Whitejak

Thank you for that suggestion I will definetly look that up on Amazon. Heck Amazon already loves me I'm always getting something delivered

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Mine looks alot worse than yours, I nute burned her bad. Tried to push her too far

W

Whitejak

Hopefully I saved it.... I was so happy to see this one coming along... It's almost 6 feet n I trained it so I have 8 main colas she looked unbelievable before she started showing these signs. Still looks descent but gradually wasting away every day. Water last night w PH'd down water I used I believe .16 ml per gallon of soil or something like that. I'm supposed to recheck w soil meter after 24 hours. I used a calculator for nutes that I found online.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I have no ph down, I flushed her with double the amount of clear water three times and she is starting to come back. All my fan leaves look like a fall picture, red yellow and brown. The sugar leaves are burnt at the tips. So sad, thats why I have a new measuring system, no more guessing....

W

Whitejak

LoL I know its not funny but that description made me giggle. Did you defoliate before you realized the problems. Cause I did!!!! Wish I didn't but I did. Already started pooping more seeds and before transplanting these into my homemade DIRT I will adjust the PH ahead of time. I'll probably make up a mix of PH down water n through it in the bag w the DIRT for 30 days or so

tobh

tobh

Supporter
LoL I know its not funny but that description made me giggle. Did you defoliate before you realized the problems. Cause I did!!!! Wish I didn't but I did. Already started pooping more seeds and before transplanting these into my homemade DIRT I will adjust the PH ahead of time. I'll probably make up a mix of PH down water n through it in the bag w the DIRT for 30 days or so

Your better bet would be to amend with some dolomite lime. Or oyster shells. Either will buffer the pH for you better than letting it sit in the bag soaked for 30 days.

Top Bottom