• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. We made it to the first holiday weekend of the summer, the unofficial beginning of summer. Gotta take the wife to Marquette for a doctor`s appointment this morning. Will not be around until this evening. Anyway, we need to observe the OFC morning ritual, that being a session of "wake n bake". Got my cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb, so here we go, puff, puff and passin`. Enjoy the weedend, ya bunch of old fart pot heads, later.

Yard dog

Yard dog

Morning yooper, I'll pass on the bake. Trying to cut back. And work and all. Lol. Listening to some early years of The Who. Folks at work claim I have bad taste in music, I feel it's matter of opinion personally, I don't care for country-pop, and screaming into a mic isn't what I call rock and roll.
Hope y'all have a good day.

Hippie

Hippie

Morning, gang. Got a bit fucked up last night. Had a few beers with the wife and my old friend, old friend followed me back to the ranch and we proceeded to get wasted on bubble and wax. Conversation sounded like a Cheech & Chong movie. Slept like the dead.

Got the seeds from Cow Town yesterday. Might just tear up the garden one more time and get 'em planted. One thing I can grow here is rocks and ragweed. Between the weeds and the deer & coons, I don't wind up with much.
The best sweet corn you'll ever eat is the stuff you pick and eat within fifteen minutes. Shit is so sweet it makes your teeth hurt!

giggy

giggy

I don't actually drink soda much like 1/2 a can in the mornings thats about it, But this flavor is outta this world so i hada get it while i could shit sells out quick around here, Rest of faygo can go to hell tho lol.

i'll drink a soda but i don't drink cola. dr pepper is not a cola and neither is 7up the uncola which is owned by dr pepper which is also to oldest soda in the states.

Hippie

Hippie

marijuana wine

Yo Hippie Can i ask you something Cow town as in the big rodeo thingy ?? every year ?? If so , If you look north you might see this old prick working in the Garden my New addition to the family had him now about 2 months he is much bigger :) View attachment 603231
Cute pup! Naw, I was talking about Millington, a little berg a few miles away. When our high school football team played theirs, they had an hour long half-time during the game to give their cheerleaders a chance to graze.

Hippie

Hippie

It's gettin' closer, fellas.....
08ec7430 a122 407f 8532 306a166acff0

putembk

putembk

Evening all....

@KillingTime ....had me going...

Well got my annual spring supply of thrips. Noticed a couple in my over flow trays. Upon further inspection...yep in flower but not veg....spinosad!!

Suppose lots are getting out of Dodge for the holiday. Not Me!! I will lay low and hit the trail on a less busy time. My idea of a good time is not spending it on a crowded highway going to an over booked campsite. If you do go...be safe.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning my old fart brethren. Hope ya`ll got a good weedend planned out, just have umbrella`s at the ready. Already had a "wake n bake" as I watched "The US Farm Report". Ready for another session though, so let`s do it. Here we go, puff, puff and passin`.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom