• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how be everyone today ? Let`s have a better day then we had yesterday. We gonna start it off the right way, the OFC way, by having us a session of "wake n bake". That being said, get yourself a cup of coffee and a bowl of your favorite medicinal herb and here we go, puff, puff, cough and passin` to ya.
@Derf Werfler, Thanks for the recap of yesterday`s activities.

Grower13

Grower13

I'd like to shoot the person who shot them. Fucking bastard. Typical Trump supporter.

Offended

Hippie

Hippie

too hardcore for me........ gator.... froglegs.... crawdads...... are yummy........ but I'd pass on the cat..........
I learned a long time ago never to say never. I worked with a dude that was an avid hunter and an excellent cook. The skinny fucker would bring in a Igloo cooler for lunch with all kinds of goodies in it. He'd offer me a piece of something. I'd ask what it was. He'd tell me to try it before he'd tell me what it was. I've ate coon, opossum, muskrat, porcupine, coyote, and plain ole ally cat. Every damn bit of it was wonderful. Mexican kid brought in dog meat burritos. Best ones I've had.

M

mendel

I am not apologizing. I will say this, when the world is destroyed by liberals, everyone but sheldon is invited over for porcupine sloppy joes. Not the first time someone had threatened to shoot me, probably wont be the last. Im good.

Those peace loving liberals, gotta love em---------er do ya?

Last edited:
Hippie

Hippie

I am not apologizing. I will say this, when the world is destroyed by liberals, everyone but sheldon is invited over for porcupine sloppy joes. Not the first time someone had threatened to shoot me, probably wont be the last. Im good.
Don't sweat it. Only thing Sheldon is capable of shooting off is his mouth.

You parboil them porkies before you cook 'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom