• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grower13

Grower13

Fb5d447323ab794241525f3852ce9904

Hippie

Hippie

Wow, old friend made cookies....day wreckers so I'm off to nap for a bit...but found out another friend is holding a prized cut I was looking for after loosing mine....peace.
Cookies. Yum! I had to settle for a bowl of bubble hash, but it's BEER day, so the buzz is just starting. Damn snow is everywhere, but not deep. Just enough to turn everything white. Sun's shining bright enough to turn my glasses into welder's goggles. OH said she saw two male redwing blackbirds on the feeder yesterday, so spring is here, but Mom Nature just had to give us that one last bitch slap.

Yard dog

Yard dog

yeah, it dropped to mid 60's here, not quite spring.. i am ready to swing a leg over the motorcycle and meet up with a few friends this year. i feel like 2017 is going to be a good year, maybe its just not had time to knock the breath out of me yet.
speaking of knocking the wind from me, i love my wife to death, but that damn girl about drove me crazy yesterday. took a day off to get a tooth pulled, and she picks that day to go full retard mode on me. its taken me a long time, but i figured it out. she builds a wall, and everyone is outside of it, including me. when she gets like that, she becomes unmanageable, i can not reach her. very frustrating.. ah, life..... i love it, but it sure isn't what i saw on the sales pamphlet!!

Hippie

Hippie

yeah, it dropped to mid 60's here, not quite spring.. i am ready to swing a leg over the motorcycle and meet up with a few friends this year. i feel like 2017 is going to be a good year, maybe its just not had time to knock the breath out of me yet.
speaking of knocking the wind from me, i love my wife to death, but that damn girl about drove me crazy yesterday. took a day off to get a tooth pulled, and she picks that day to go full retard mode on me. its taken me a long time, but i figured it out. she builds a wall, and everyone is outside of it, including me. when she gets like that, she becomes unmanageable, i can not reach her. very frustrating.. ah, life..... i love it, but it sure isn't what i saw on the sales pamphlet!!
A wash cloth soaked in ether will work in a pinch. Calms 'em down in ten seconds or less.:)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
LD, you still nut deep in that new video game?

Off and on, Last Stand DLC for the division atm, Then ghost Recon Wildlands comes out on either the 6th or the 7th, Depending on where you buy it from it seems..

Parents are leaving for a 4-6 week vacation today, I get stuck with 2 dogs and hopefully enough food to last till they get back.. Pops gonna leave me some money just in case, Might have to ring my brother up and order some more weed i'm not sure i got enough to last 6 fuggin weeks!

M

mendel

I was just over to the neighbors feedlot dropping off my trailer for my last load of cow sheet for the year. Wouldnt you know it, they were out working a truckload of calves they just bought, so sheldon can eat cheap bigmacs.

At any rate, we got into some beers and bullshitting. We went thru the usual worthless crap, then sheldon came up. Neighbor reckoned old sheldon, he dont like hunting cats, but hed be more than glad to support an abortion. I said fuck man, cant be, that ole boy has got it nailed down tite. I bet him a 6 pack of cheap beer he was full of shit.

What say you sheldon, who owes who on the deal? And dont make me look bad, I know you rio linda boys are a bunch of straight shooters.

Last edited:
guymandude

guymandude

yes the liberal total meltdown is sinfully beautiful. Loving every second of it. I do wish Trump would stop the pipelines though. The US Government has been screwing the natives since there was a US Government. He needs to do the right thing.

Wow, old friend made cookies....day wreckers so I'm off to nap for a bit...but found out another friend is holding a prized cut I was looking for after loosing mine....peace.

I'm blowing shatter today for just thatreason, my friend. The cookies are coming......

Hippie

Hippie

Off and on, Last Stand DLC for the division atm, Then ghost Recon Wildlands comes out on either the 6th or the 7th, Depending on where you buy it from it seems..

Parents are leaving for a 4-6 week vacation today, I get stuck with 2 dogs and hopefully enough food to last till they get back.. Pops gonna leave me some money just in case, Might have to ring my brother up and order some more weed i'm not sure i got enough to last 6 fuggin weeks!
If they're heading someplace warm, do you think they'd notice a stowaway?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If they're heading someplace warm, do you think they'd notice a stowaway?

There headed out west to visit family, stopping off in each state where one lives, also i guess my dad wants to check out a bunch of military bases and shit... fuckin weirdo Retires after 30 years of service, and now he wants to go back and check out more military crap...

I guess when thats the only life you knew its hard to let it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom