• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I'm not sue happy, but that's one time I'd have called Sam. It's bullshit what they got away with.

Called Geoffery Fieger, was referred to another firm. First time to ever sue anybody, so it`s slowly happening, just waiting to hear something.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Glad she came through ok. The rehab drive is a hassle though.

Why can't it be home with hospital bed, bed side commode, visiting nurse, home physical therapy, home lab work services and you as 24 hour nurse. It actually cost the insurance company less. That is what we did after my wife's hip surgery.

I am a super husband though. I had high hopes for you yooper. LOL!

How long have you been married? It will be 41 for us in July.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Glad she came through ok. The rehab drive is a hassle though.

Why can't it be home with hospital bed, bed side commode, visiting nurse, home physical therapy, home lab work services and you as 24 hour nurse. It actually cost the insurance company less. That is what we did after my wife's hip surgery.

I am a super husband though. I had high hopes for you yooper. LOL!

How long have you been married? It will be 41 for us in July.

Talked with her earlier, she should be transferred to the hospital here, in a "swing bed" for her rehab, hopefully tomorrow. That means no more 77 mile drive, only 11 to town. Am willing to do anything I can for her, but the doctor the boss. How long we been married ? Which time ? This time it`s been 15 1/2 years, if had stayed married the first time it would be 44 in August.
PS, Her break was to her femur, just above the metal knee, not good.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I be up, that`s about all I can say, as my back is really barkin` this morning, worse it`s ever been. Two pain pills and the heating pad are helping, but not much. Coffee, coffee, need more coffee, oh shit, gotta get it myself. Off to the Mr. Coffee I go.

Hippie

Hippie

Must be something in the weather, Yoop. Mine's been railing for the last week. Got my second cold in a row. Every cough and especially every sneeze is truly a joy. Good reason to stay medicated.
I was thinking about that two stoner powered wheel chair. Folks will be able to tell who the last one in the dab line was depending on which way we're circling.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Don`t make me laugh, it hurts too much right now. And thinking about that two stoner wheelchair makes me chuckle at the thought of it.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Morning OFC, been feeling really shitty the last 2 or 3 days myself, no fun, threw up all over my damn bed a couple mornings back, lovely stuff.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Damn, everybody`s MIA today, me included. My back`s no better, well, maybe a little bit better. Had the heating pad on it all day, that`s what seemed to help. Just fired up a bowl, that`ll help too. Puff, puff, pass.

Hippie

Hippie

Wrap a bud up in peanut butter and eat it. Always seems to ease mine up a bit. Bet your ass is hanging low after all the miles you've put on.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Draggin` ass today for sure, tomorrow has got to be better.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s your slice of the farm today ? It`s still winter on my slice, but do believe we be on the downward slope of it. Think spring !!! In the mean time, let`s have a "wake n bake" session. Got my coffee, filling a bowl and ready, set go. Puff, puff, cough, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
giggy,
stonestacker,
Good morning guys, thanks for the support, it sure helps. Today is supposed to be the transfer day. Will be great to have her back here in town. That will make 3 new ambulance bills, just got the ones from the last time paid off. Seems like the shit never stops, it just keeps adding up. Oh well, like they say..........Shit Happens, just don`t step in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom