Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

evening yoop and the rest. yoop good to hear the wife is coming home, i know she is ready.

sunbaked you take care of yourself.

well i killed the tranny, i shuck him pretty hard and seeds fell everywhere. i know they are seeds cause i got my big eyes out and looked. i had never seen a male herm before.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Good evening all. I read where there may be rescheduling marijuana. That would be a start and a feather in Obama`s cap for his legacy. My wife is finally coming home tomorrow. Been a long hard haul, and it`s almost over. Gotta go check on my garden and finish cleaning up the house. Better burn a bowl before I get too ambitious. Puff, puff, pass.

if they move it to schedule 2.... exactly how long you figure it'd take us to get another bite at that apple?

best bet is the feds do nothin....

the more states that go rec and allow home grows, the better in my opinion.

C

costa

Well , all I can say is I hope you've scrubbed that house from top to bottom like I've been doing for 2 days prior to her arrival , lol Nahhhh , nice to have them back , must admit . It's 6 o'clock in da morning , time for a spliffie

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I`m just happy to see movement on any front when it comes to cannabis reform. Never thought that I would live long enough to see it legal. Got my fingers crossed though, cause at 68, ya never when it`s your time. Time to go to bed, gotta get my wife in the morning. Good night all.

giggy

giggy

morning ofc, happy fry-day. gonna be a nice day but windy. i hope to start putting stuff in the woods in another week or so. i know i got a sour diesel that is going out. she wants to get to big for my setup now. really i need to cut back to 3 or 4 plants indoors, but who can be like that. yall all have a great day.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC, how`s everyone today ? Get my wife back today, so it`ll be a good one for me. Drinking me a cup of coffee and packing a bowl, cause it`s "wake n bake" time, join me, here ya go, puff, puff, pass.

PS,@ giggy, get them girls in the woods, I say.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC, how`s everyone today ? Get my wife back today, so it`ll be a good one for me. Drinking me a cup of coffee and packing a bowl, cause it`s "wake n bake" time, join me, here ya go, puff, puff, pass.

PS,@ giggy, get them girls in the woods, I say.
Good morning.
I'm Happy for you Yoop. You finally get the bride back home where she belongs. I'm sure she is also very glad to leave the rehab behind and sleep in her own bed again.
Danm @giggy up here I don't put shit outside until the first of june. But hey go for it. Good growing vibes to you.

giggy

giggy

yoop i know you can't wait. hey yoop i know your growing under led. have you had any nute problems under led that you didn't other wise? i got a strain i grew outdoors last summer same soil and nutes no problems, but under the leds the fan and sugar leaves are a golden yellow with a purple hue. i'll get a pic later. one is coming down in a week or so but the other has more time and now my clones are doing it too. i have tried everything i know and am loosing the battle. i figure the two are to far in but i got to get a handle on this.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Good evening all. I read where there may be rescheduling marijuana. That would be a start and a feather in Obama`s cap for his legacy. My wife is finally coming home tomorrow. Been a long hard haul, and it`s almost over. Gotta go check on my garden and finish cleaning up the house. Better burn a bowl before I get too ambitious. Puff, puff, pass.
I keep telling him for the last 8 years that if he want's to regain some of his popularity and maybe even some new friends, make people a lot less angry, he should to reschedule Cannabis, and free Leonard Peltier

putembk

putembk

Howdy.....back from the cabin/mountains. Sump pumps are working their asses off. So far keeping up. Dirt in the crawl space went from dry to wet while I was up. Next 3 weeks up there are gonna be fun trying to keep everything semi-dry down there.

Gonna pull 3 plants today. Two Lucinda and a Diesel. Have 3 more ready to take their place in the flower room. Looking like this weekend will be spent trimming.

Be well all....

Hippie

Hippie

Morning Pute!
Yooper,so happy for you that mommas coming home bro!
Hippie,Never tasted the #9 but the scent of it emanates constantly from my waistband.
You've never woke up to white shit all over and stuck a pistol barrel in your mouth?:)
OK, I'm not QUITE that depressed, but really close. Sun came out and chased it away again, but it's supposed to be back by tomorrow. Think I'll keep the curtains closed and stay stoned 'til the fourth of July........

Kraven

Kraven

Hiya's all, I have head a lil heath issue and then was recovering, now just busy as all get out, trying to get back here daily, miss the gang. Yoop, did you get your wife today? How is she doing? Hippie, I just flat out miss chatting with you, hope everyone is doing OK. I am in the process of transitioning my grow from HID lighting to commercial LEDS. I went with (2) of the Illumitex NeoSol DS fixtures. They have good 5 year warranties and are made in good o'l Texas USA. I'm also switching over to an 18 site ebb/ flow w/ a 55 gal res with an ATO. Going to use coco chunk as my medium, and I will stay with GH nutes, I use a modified Lucas formula with stellar results. I'm just getting to old to hand water my shit. It's time to get automated so I can enjoy gardening again. I hope everyone has been well, sorry for not being around for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom