• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Evening all, well my inlaws got hereabout 5pm, so far , so good. Thought that I`d have a smoking` partner with my bro inlaw, but he has just quit drinking, smoking cigs and smoking weed too. Damn, a life long toker, thought I`d always be able to count on him. Time to load a bowl and fire up the vape. Puff, puff, and passin`.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, hope the sun shines on your behind today. Hell, I`m just glad that Spring is finally here. Let`s have a session of "wake n bake" to start the day off the right way. Cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and we will get going. Puff, puff, pass.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

back home to the nothing. nothing sounds great lol. but I must cut raspberries and grapes back. waiting for the pain pill to kick in before I do anymore. looks like the mushrooms got froze out last week. When it gets down to 26 after they start , the season could be ruined.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Morning all, busy day today, transplanting, trimming up 2 hanging and then doing some rearranging in the grow room.
Toke, work, toke, work, toke.

back home to the nothing. nothing sounds great lol. but I must cut raspberries and grapes back. waiting for the pain pill to kick in before I do anymore. looks like the mushrooms got froze out last week. When it gets down to 26 after they start , the season could be ruined.
No Morels ? Blasphemy I say.

C

costa

What type of grower are you ???????? One of them with iron disipline in the grow room , everything spic'n spec , all uniform , no mess at all , everything sterilized , or a bit like me , a complete stoner that sometimes are to stoned to even water them . I do keep a log , believe me or not , but I am 7 weeks in , so I just put the dates down when watering . Now I got a blooming task , pun intended , lol , on hand . They are stacking weight on , so I have to stake every plant to help them staying upright for the homerun . Maybe I should cut back on my smoking a bit and become a responsible grower ,,, lol

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Getting more stoned as I type this. Number 3 vape bowl of the day. Usually stay stoned all day long, he, he, he. Gotta go back out and finish watering, stopped for lunch and got stoned for desert.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Amen to that stoned all day! Even tho i need a fucking tolerance reset like 20 years ago lol I'll eventally tuff thru it and quit for a cpl days.. only to find my self back in this same situation months later..

Oh well lets smoke more my back still hurts ;)

Hippie

Hippie

Got the front yard mowed. Coast Guard came by and wanted to know where my flotation devices were. Told 'em I was on a riding lawn mower.
Side yard's got white caps on it, and the back yard is like walking on a sponge, so I guess it's next week before the rest of the shit gets mowed. Looking at three days of rain coming.
Old Hen was kind enough to share her latest cold with me. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom