• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning my old fart brethren, hope ya`ll doing good today. Most of us old farts are just happy to see the light of another day. Time for the OFC morning ritual, that being a session of "wake n bake". So, got a cup of coffee and packin` a bowl of Ghost Train Haze. Here we go, puff, puff and passin`.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@Sunbaked, White Widow huh ? Haven`t had any of that in awhile, remember it being good smoke though. Mrs. D is getting stronger as the days go by, thanks for asking.
@Yard dog, Dark Side of the Moon, a classic for sure. One of my favorites too.
IMO, they do not make music like they used too. Old time "Rock n Roll" will never die.

Hippie

Hippie

My dad was 17 when Dark Side of the Moon was released. I was 17 in 2005. Not even one good album that year. And folks wonder why I am stuck in the past with music.
Damn Dog, you are a youngin'. The Pullet was 15 in '05. Sounds like your daddy and I are from the same generation.

Got a little buzzed yesterday. Woke up with Green Giant, headed for the watering hole, drank my fill, turned down a couple that were offered (no peer pressure for me), and ended the day with a bowl of bubble. At least that's the last thing I remember........

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Yoop, you been kidnaped? We'll send lawyers, guns, & money.........

Good morning OFC, nice to be missed. It was just one of those days yesterday, where every time I started to sit down and get on the computer, something else jumped up and needed my attention.
@ Hippie,
Good lawyer...check.
Guns....check.
Money....send lots.
Back to the business at hand, that being the OFC morning ritual of "wake n bake". Got my coffee, got my bowl, so it`s time. Here we go, puff, puff and passin`.
flmao, check! thnx 4 that :smoking:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Ok i promise i won't do this again, But give this LAST one a try guys. :D

Nope, not my style.

"Nice buds stonestacker. Morning yous guys, (in my best Michigan nasal yank voice.)"

Careful, Dog. There's a fist in that Mitten!:)
You're looking a little farther east than Michigan for "yous". Ya'll have a great day (that's you'uns in the state of Missouri).

LD, I can handle your music about as long as I can goat roping music. I'm not stuck in this genre, but it is one of my favs.
I don't care for this one any more than Little Dabbie's though.

My dad was 17 when Dark Side of the Moon was released. I was 17 in 2005. Not even one good album that year. And folks wonder why I am stuck in the past with music.
My oldest son is just one year younger than you. lol It seems really crazy to be one of the old farts now, seems like just yesterday I was only 17, where the hell did the time go?

putembk

putembk

17.....hmmm.....that was 1967 for me. Where did the time go....aian't that the truth. One thing though I still listen to that music though.....was thinking about my favorite albums from that time and a few come to mind.....Aqualung/Jethro Tull....Houses of the Holy/Led Zep......A Space in Time/Ten Years After , The Smoker You Are The Player You Get/Joe Walsh and Surrealistic Pillow/Jefferson Airplane. I might be old but I can still listen as good as I used to.

Nice morning.....severe storms this afternoon.....what's new......

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Great music, some of my favorites too. Saw Led Zeppelin once, simply the best concert I`ve ever been to. Ten Years After, saw `em 4 or 5 times. They would open for another group and when that group started their set, well, let`s say they were not as good and people left. Not every time, but I think twice it happened. Alvin Lee was as good as anybody on that guitar and did not get his due credit, IMO.

Yard dog

Yard dog

Evening all, cracked open a beer, and packed a bowl. Got my yard plants tended to. I wish I could grow outdoor weed. One day! It's funny, and kinda sad. When I smoke less weed, I enjoy it more. But I enjoy it so!! Which means I always start smoking more until I am burning 24/7 again.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

well the back held out today but the lungs did not. This will be my last grow. Worked my ass off to get 6 plants in the ground today. I just can not breath good enough to do more. I have lost a lot in the last 2 years. this old body is just giving out. I will be lucky to finish this grow. it will not get the attention they use to. will get the rest planted tomorrow...maybe.

Hippie

Hippie

well the back held out today but the lungs did not. This will be my last grow. Worked my ass off to get 6 plants in the ground today. I just can not breath good enough to do more. I have lost a lot in the last 2 years. this old body is just giving out. I will be lucky to finish this grow. it will not get the attention they use to. will get the rest planted tomorrow...maybe.
Bad time of year for wheezers. Back when my lungs took a header, spring was the worst with all the pollen and mold spoors flying about.

Take care of those lungs, Bro. You need 'em.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Odd how it has a belt drive on the rear of the engine. I figured it would feed off the front
Saab's always had things set up backwards, (probably still do), quite a clusterfuck. If you didn't work on them exclusively, or at least quite often, so that you were very familiar with how to do things with them, they were a real bitch to work with/on. The engine's were actually put in backwards and the way the transmission's were set up was screwy to match, they went under the whole length of the engine's and actually acted as the oil pans and then extended back. Just putting an alternator belt on one of those damn things was a bitch, let alone changing a transmission.
Damn I hated Saab's. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom