• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Don`t know how or why I started thinking about this, but it`s the old, are you a bike guy or are you a car guy ? Hot rods were my first love and will always be #1. Can honestly say that as I have had both at one time or another. A`34 Ford and a new Harley, had `em both, loved `em both, but, hands down I gotta choose the `34 Ford. What would your choice be ?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s it hanging ya`ll ? Yesterday, it rained all day long here, hope today`s better. Grudgingly, I`ll admit we needed the rain. Time for a session of "wake n bake", ain`t it ? So get a cup of coffee, or whatever ya drink in the morning, along with a bowl of medicinal herb and we will get busy. It`s "wake n bake" time in Curmudgeonland, join in, puff, puff and passin`.

Hippie

Hippie

Morning, Gents. Got five hours of sleep and woke up feeling drugged. Been getting 1.5-2 hours the last week or so, so this was a real treat.
Finally got into the 80s yesterday. Thunderstorms heading this way for the afternoon. Guess I'll get my ass motivated and get the damn lawn mowed around the house and spend the rest of the day stoned.

Yoop, when it comes down to bikes or cars, I'll take bikes. To me, a car is transportation. Back in the day, I sold a lot of weed. The last thing you wanted to do when carrying quantities of illegal substances was to call attention to yourself. I liked cars/trucks that you couldn't pick out of a crowd.
Had six Harleys and one old '47 Indian Chief. Still have two HDs that haven't been ridden in twenty years or so. Just can't part with 'em.
The bus is the only vehicle I've ever had that "makes a statement". It's still a work in progress.

Yard dog

Yard dog

My daily is an old civic. Cheap reliable and doesn't stand out. For me, motorcycles do it for me. Thinking about a Harley one of theses days. But I am really fixated on the Ural sidecar. I would love to have one! Something about a sidecar rig. I just like em. Throw the dog in the sidecar and ride the dirt roads. Lol

Hippie

Hippie

I had a hack. If you've never ridden one, you're in for a big surprise. The best way to describe it is taking a perfectly good motorcycle and tying a barn door on one side. Squirrelly. Almost bought the farm on a right hand sweeper in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Old Hen earned her salt that day, for sure.

putembk

putembk

Morning all. I was a huge motor head back in the day. Spent every Saturday night racing my car at the drags for a few years. One thing about drag racing....you are rich with sponsor's or you are always broke trying to go faster. I was the one that was always broke. I had to quit and have never looked back. My daily ride is a pickup and am totally happy with that. Cars and motorcycles are a terrible investment....I will spend my $$$ in other ways.
By the way....I can't hear today without hearing aids.....standing on the starting line with no ear plugs....young....dumb and full of cum.....

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

hey hey OFC! whats good?? Nice to see everyones doing ok and keepin' busy! had to pop in and burn a couple down wit y'all! The weather is Straaaange here...more like march temps & weather then May 25th weather!
Building a hoophouse over my moms garden it's been so windy and shit. All mine hope to have in by sunday!

Let's smoookee! some more HG69 is prime time, passn' ..:smoking:, can't wait to catch up more soon, keep it dank fellas'! :fire:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

17.....hmmm.....that was 1967 for me. Where did the time go....aian't that the truth. One thing though I still listen to that music though.....was thinking about my favorite albums from that time and a few come to mind.....Aqualung/Jethro Tull....Houses of the Holy/Led Zep......A Space in Time/Ten Years After , The Smoker You Are The Player You Get/Joe Walsh and Surrealistic Pillow/Jefferson Airplane. I might be old but I can still listen as good as I used to.

Nice morning.....severe storms this afternoon.....what's new......

Great music, some of my favorites too. Saw Led Zeppelin once, simply the best concert I`ve ever been to. Ten Years After, saw `em 4 or 5 times. They would open for another group and when that group started their set, well, let`s say they were not as good and people left. Not every time, but I think twice it happened. Alvin Lee was as good as anybody on that guitar and did not get his due credit, IMO.
!!!... saw Zepplin once in 1998' OFF the FU$King charts! **still goosebumps..can only simply Imagine C'ing them in da 70's...:fire::fire::fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom