• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy

giggy

man the GT 40 is insane its on my bucket list

I picked up the Calloway by accident old time Car builder from mild to stupid wild rides but the price tag specially for Zr1 vette was to good to pass by and trust me the fucking thing flys i own Cafe Racers and the sad truth is the ZR1 is same as any stock ricers in a quarter mile the myths of 10 second bikes are just that a myth stock they never get in the 10's or even low lows mid 11 second rides same as Zr1's sure mod up a Zr1 or ricer and it will go faster but anyways presently building a ride as my future goals are 300 mph in 1/4 mile its in my bucket list before i kick the bucket lol and what a better way to get there un sponsered
But its big bucks so a slow build as well need to get my NHRA top fueler license but here sneak peak :) just think @ 44 amps its equivalent to having Ar welder in each cylinder

Putting this all into perspective:

Lets say the you are driving the average $140,000 Lingenfelter twin-turbo powered Corvette Zr1.

Over a mile up the road, a Top Fuel dragster is staged & ready to launch down a quarter-mile strip as you pass by it. You have the advantage of a flying start. You run the ‘Vette hard up through the gears and blast across the starting line & pass the dragster at an honest 200 MPH. Just as you pass the Top Fuel Dragster the ‘tree’ goes green for both of you.

The dragster launches & starts after you. You keep your foot down hard, but you hear an incredibly brutal whine that sears your eardrums & within 3 seconds the dragster catches & passes you. He beats you to the finish line, a quarter-mile away from where you just passed him. Think about it – from a standing start, the dragster had spotted you 200 MPH & not only caught, but nearly blasted you off the road when he passed you within a mere 1320 foot long race!

That’s acceleration!View attachment 602861 View attachment 602862 View attachment 602863
you must of never rode a honda v65 magna. saw it with my own eyes 10.51 129 mph 1/4 mile pass show room stock. the v45 wasn't nothing to laugh at either as long as you was going straight, they didn't like the turns.

Yard dog

Yard dog

Nice bike. If I ever get another super sport it will be a liter bike. And I would like to get an older one and get it back right, and just take it out when I want no daily drive bike. I always have my eyes set on an 05/06 zx10r.
Alas, the boss lady says NO! I will ha e to be happy with three bikes. Lol

putembk

putembk

Damn guys, stuff has changed since my day. Cars were so fast (not that fast) kids were killing each other. Around 1971 auto companies dropped the compression from 11.5/1 back to 8/1. We thought that was the end of the stock muscle car.....guess we were wrong. If I got in a car like that today it would scare the shit out of me. ha ha!!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well my day just took an almost turn for the big house..

So my dads diabetic and has episodes of low blood sugar down into the 20s or less.. Cause hes retarded.. anyway in those cases he needs emergency glucose gel, i usually have some on hand so the paramedics don't need to get called.. Well just the other day i was forced to use my last tube on him cause he failed to fucking eat breakfast.... bam episode full on hallucinations yada yada.. crazy shit.

Anyway about 2 hours ago now or so he was taking his usual nap and i guess when he didn't get up to eat mom went to check on him well his blood sugar had dropped again and he was having another hypoglycemic? episode, whatever that word is when your blood sugar drops to a dangerous level...

Anyway so 911 gets called, dad's screaming out random shit, dispatch is like Ok we got the police en route... I'm like FUCK!

So i hada scramble to hide all my drug shit, just as i was getting the last of it put away 2 cock sucker cops are running down my driveway.. like UGH I don't need this shit today...

Anyway they came to protect the ems guys i guess.. I dunno i dipped into the basement outta sight ;)

Not the kinda fucking night i wanna be having.... Reemed my dad a new asshole could tell hes feeling guilty as he fucking should be all this is preventable.. swear this is the 8th time this year ... this is bullshit. so fucking pissed atm.

Did guilt trip him into giving me some of his oxycodone tho, Gonna power thru my worm bins tomorrow not having to deal with pain will make that very easy. Sadly he only coughed up 12, Even after his doctor yesterday gave him a script for fucking dilaudid 4mg 100 tablets!!!

Jesus christ i hate the world atm..

time to get baked.

Ps. I don't hate you guys, I just hate doctors and cops..

giggy

giggy

it has been a little over a year since i had any bouts with vertigo so i'm ready to start riding again. i need to get a battery and would really like to get new tires as these set in the south texas for awhile. i'm past going fast on two wheels, so i want to cruise. 2004 victory v92 cruiser

Victory
Last edited:
giggy

giggy

So my dads diabetic and has episodes of low blood sugar down into the 20s or less.. Cause hes retarded.. anyway in those cases he needs emergency glucose gel, i usually have some on hand so the paramedics don't need to get called.. Well just the other day i was forced to use my last tube on him cause he failed to fucking eat breakfast.... bam episode full on hallucinations yada yada.. crazy shit.

Anyway about 2 hours ago now or so he was taking his usual nap and i guess when he didn't get up to eat mom went to check on him well his blood sugar had dropped again and he was having another hypoglycemic? episode, whatever that word is when your blood sugar drops to a dangerous level...

Anyway so 911 gets called, dad's screaming out random shit, dispatch is like Ok we got the police en route... I'm like FUCK!

So i hada scramble to hide all my drug shit, just as i was getting the last of it put away 2 cock sucker cops are running down my driveway.. like UGH I don't need this shit today...

Anyway they came to protect the ems guys i guess.. I dunno i dipped into the basement outta sight ;)

Not the kinda fucking night i wanna be having.... Reemed my dad a new asshole could tell hes feeling guilty as he fucking should be all this is preventable.. swear this is the 8th time this year ... this is bullshit. so fucking pissed atm.

Did guilt trip him into giving me some of his oxycodone tho, Gonna power thru my worm bins tomorrow not having to deal with pain will make that very easy. Sadly he only coughed up 12, Even after his doctor yesterday gave him a script for fucking dilaudid 4mg 100 tablets!!!

time to get baked.

that is the reason yall haven't seen me for a day or so, i have been pissed at the world and didn't want to piss anybody off. i have been very foul to be around. i don't know what has set it off but when i get like that the pain tolerance level goes way down and i eat more pain meds. i know that doesn't help matters.

giggy

giggy

sorry to here that buddy my Father is a diabetic also a needle junkie now haha
Ok here is a question honestly if money was not the Question what vehicle would you buy or want to own ????
For me it would be the 2017 GT40 in iquid silver and i would go on the hunt to eat up Hell cats :) matter of fact anything that stood in my way
God damn she is a beauty liquid silverView attachment 602906
nothing new, i'm a old car freak and the list of likes it too long to post on here.

giggy

giggy

i take that back, if i had the money i would go buy my dad's 50 ford tudor. we lost dad last sept. and she was his pride and joy. the body is as straight as you would ever want and the gloss black paint was done right. after dad got sick nobody touched it. it is under the tarp behind my bike in the pic i posted. i'll see if i can find my other pics.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
My wife`s been an insulin dependent diabetic since she was pregnant for my oldest boy, that being 41 years now.
Used to have what was a muscle car before there were muscle cars. Was a black `57 Chevy 2 door hardtop, nothing unique there until you popped the hood, which revealed a high performance 283 cu. in. motor with 2 / 4 barrel carbs. This was a factory stock car. Wish to hell I had it now.

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Don`t know how or why I started thinking about this, but it`s the old, are you a bike guy or are you a car guy ? Hot rods were my first love and will always be #1. Can honestly say that as I have had both at one time or another. A`34 Ford and a new Harley, had `em both, loved `em both, but, hands down I gotta choose the `34 Ford. What would your choice be ?
I've always been a car guy, spent a good part of my life working on cars. Started out in my teens working in a body shop, years later I ended up turning wrenches and I loved it like only a gearhead could.

time to get baked.

I'm sorry but, WHAT!? WTF is it these days with the entitled attitudes anyway? Dad has meds so you're entitled to your share, huh? Entitled to give your Dad shit about how he lives in, what I'm assuming is, his own home.
I get that part, to some extent, I had a friend a few years back who was bad about taking care of himself with that shit but, if he had a fit, we just helped him through it. We'd fuck with him a little bit but, he got more respect from us than you're giving to your own father.
Couple of the reasons everything is going/has gone to shit these days, entitled attitudes and lack of respect.

Someone had to say it.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
More work on the worm farm today... It's never going to end i swear, its just mountains upon mountains of castings..

I'm sure i don't HAVE to save every last worm, but i Try to, I feel guilty when i let them die or get sent out in an order of castings, there like my little pets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom