• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, on another rainy day, here anyway. Believe the weekend is supposed to be nice, we`ll wait and see on that though. Got my 3 hours of sleep, so it`s time for the morning "wake n bake". Coffee`s done, got a cup, bowl packed, so let`s do it. Here we go, puff, puff, cough and passin`.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I've always been a car guy, spent a good part of my life working on cars. Started out in my teens working in a body shop, years later I ended up turning wrenches and I loved it like only a gearhead could.

I'm sorry but, WHAT!? WTF is it these days with the entitled attitudes anyway? Dad has meds so you're entitled to your share, huh? Entitled to give your Dad shit about how he lives in, what I'm assuming is, his own home.
I get that part, to some extent, I had a friend a few years back who was bad about taking care of himself with that shit but, if he had a fit, we just helped him through it. We'd fuck with him a little bit but, he got more respect from us than you're giving to your own father.
Couple of the reasons everything is going/has gone to shit these days, entitled attitudes and lack of respect.

Someone had to say it.[/
I've always been a car guy, spent a good part of my life working on cars. Started out in my teens working in a body shop, years later I ended up turning wrenches and I loved it like only a gearhead could.

I'm sorry but, WHAT!? WTF is it these days with the entitled attitudes anyway? Dad has meds so you're entitled to your share, huh? Entitled to give your Dad shit about how he lives in, what I'm assuming is, his own home.
I get that part, to some extent, I had a friend a few years back who was bad about taking care of himself with that shit but, if he had a fit, we just helped him through it. We'd fuck with him a little bit but, he got more respect from us than you're giving to your own father.
Couple of the reasons everything is going/has gone to shit these days, entitled attitudes and lack of respect.

Someone had to say it.
Agree, sorry Dab, but come on..Even though what???
Think about someone besides yourself.
Pretty sad feel sorrow for you and parents......
You said you have no friends, so your parents are the only ones who may care for you...
And where's the love????
I just could not live my life without friends or love and what I would give to have some time with my parents and friends who have passed,,...
Taking a drug may make you feel better but it is not the answer...zanax and Oxy? Asking for trouble..
I had many issues with my parents.
We both did and said things we did not mean or regretted.
I thank god I had the chance before my mom died a horrible death gasping for breaths, looking like a skeleton in my arms ravaged from cancer treatments that we forgave each other and we love each other...
Please think about it....

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A memory about my dad just sprung...
We were to be married july 15, will be 15 years...
My Dad was going to be my best man. We had a garden setting for ceremony, indoor reception.
1 week before the ceremony my step mom calls and tells my dad had a stoke of some kind. I rushed out to Calif. to be by his side.
He was out of it but came around before I left. We told each other we loved one another and everything will be fine..
He called me Horse as a kid and we laughed and hugged long and hard.
The day before our wedding he died..
At the ceremony I was a sober mess. Was in the 1st few months of recovery.
The tears of joy and sorrow were flowing and I was not at all the least bit ashamed...
During the ceremony our friend doing the service asked for a moment to think of Dad and his sprit.
At that moment a white butterfly landed on my chest over my heart...
Wow there he was...
Just as we were finishing a rumble of thunder, then torrential down pour with thunder and lightning for about 15 mins. it then cleared and the birds were singing..
wow what a life, tears flowing once again right now not ashamed...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Fresh milk for coffee is always best

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

A memory about my dad just sprung...
We were to be married july 15, will be 15 years...
My Dad was going to be my best man. We had a garden setting for ceremony, indoor reception.
1 week before the ceremony my step mom calls and tells my dad had a stoke of some kind. I rushed out to Calif. to be by his side.
He was out of it but came around before I left. We told each other we loved one another and everything will be fine..
He called me Horse as a kid and we laughed and hugged long and hard.
The day before our wedding he died..
At the ceremony I was a sober mess. Was in the 1st few months of recovery.
The tears of joy and sorrow were flowing and I was not at all the least bit ashamed...
During the ceremony our friend doing the service asked for a moment to think of Dad and his sprit.
At that moment a white butterfly landed on my chest over my heart...
Wow there he was...
Just as we were finishing a rumble of thunder, then torrential down pour with thunder and lightning for about 15 mins. it then cleared and the birds were singing..
wow what a life, tears flowing once again right now not ashamed...
Well, I'm not ashamed to say, this post brought a tear to my eye. I'm glad you had a chance to set things right with your parents before they died. Some people never get that chance, like my wife. Her mother just died recently and they had some stuff between them that my wife had hoped they would work out someday, she died very suddenly at a young age, the first words out of her mouth when I gave her the news was, "it'll never be right between us now".
People need to learn to put petty shit behind and think about what's truly in their hearts.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

More work on the worm farm today... It's never going to end i swear, its just mountains upon mountains of castings..

I'm sure i don't HAVE to save every last worm, but i Try to, I feel guilty when i let them die or get sent out in an order of castings, there like my little pets lol
lol, Ima zactly same...feel bad every time I hit one when diggin or fishin' I always say thnx to 'em .. :cool:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Good morning OFC, on another rainy day, here anyway. Believe the weekend is supposed to be nice, we`ll wait and see on that though. Got my 3 hours of sleep, so it`s time for the morning "wake n bake". Coffee`s done, got a cup, bowl packed, so let`s do it. Here we go, puff, puff, cough and passin`.
I tell you what for the last 2 weeks here, this weather is 2 months behind schedule! smfh...the nice rare temperate spring days have gone to March cold nights and the WIND...the mudder' effin' WIND...
:badboy:

I see the fall out down stream lately is not good either. It's like clockwork I can watch the Weather Mods, follow the stream, and within' 2-3 days generally the weather across the most the midsection sounds & looks nightmarish'.. HAARP facilities are hiring btw...*must be willing to relocate, etc.,etc., *

sure hope ya get some good weather this weekend!

Hippie

Hippie

You ever tasted goat milk? Tastes like turpentine to me! The cheese ain't so bad, though.

Another beautiful day in the mitten. Beer day! ETA Cloverleaf 15:30 hours. Until then, it's clean out the air conditioner time. Gettin' a little sticky around here. Boiler two weeks ago and air today. Power bills don't get much of a break around here.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
The oxy's for my back pain after working the worm farm all day for 2 days straight...

And the Xanax was so i could get some sleep last night.. i didn't nor do i ever mix the two.. Im not stupid.

And because you guys are wrong about the whole situation your just reading what i put out in an emotional post..

I don't hate my parents, Im just pissy my dad who can't seem to do something simple like check his fucking blood sugar, Or EAT A FUCKING MEAL like hes supposed to.. This is his health not mine, I shouldn't even be living here let alone having to take care of him like hes a toddler..

Its not my job! And when i have to call 911 8 fucking times in 5 months now because he fails to do one thing, which is EAT FOOD to keep his blood sugar from crashing to a dangerous near coma/Death level Then yeah im gonna be a little pissed.

I never said i was owed or entitled to anything... What i was saying is he has dilaudid HE CANT take oxy's with those or he will fucking DIE, hes already on way to potent of a medication for his tolerance level as is.. 4 MG of hydromorphone is ALOT.. So to keep him from doing more stupid fucking shit cause thats all the alcoholic does anyway, I tried to bum his stash... Partly for me as well cause i could use the damn things, I don't have doctors who just give out scripts like candy, I can't even get one to give me more then fucking ibuprofin for god sakes.

And thats not even everything ive had to deal with over the years with him, thats just the last 6 months, We won't get into the years of abuse ive sufffered at the hands of an alcoholic diabetic angry as fuck monster :D

I love my parents, there my parents i have to love them.. But my dad is another story...

If i were to leave Both my parents would be up shit creek without a paddle, dad would end up in a coma and prolly dead because mom don't knw what the fuck to do in an emergency she just kinda melts.. And she has her own health problems cant go out by her self suffers vertigo so someone ME...Always has to be with her when she goes anywhere..

So yeah I gave up the rest of my life to be stuck here acting as a babysitter to my family, Do i feel like im owed a few pills to help out my fucking problems, I guess i do.. If that makes me such a horrible person Then Pass your judgements in silence ;)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Chill dab..
You have friends here..
no one said your were horrible...
If we did not care we would be silent...
What you are doing even though it sucks you should try to think about what gos around come's around and you are there for a reason...
Not telling you what to do or how to live cause I ain't in your shoes but just hang in there and let the love from within shine above the frustration. You can find it everybody's got it...
All this too shall soon pass
Afternoon rant complete.
Right or wrong..
Helps me a lot to share thoughts..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You ever tasted goat milk? Tastes like turpentine to me! The cheese ain't so bad, though.

Another beautiful day in the mitten. Beer day! ETA Cloverleaf 15:30 hours. Until then, it's clean out the air conditioner time. Gettin' a little sticky around here. Boiler two weeks ago and air today. Power bills don't get much of a break around here.

We have had tons of folks who say goat milk tastes funny.
When they sample ours its..
OH wow that's amazing..
Just so fresh and pure tasting, absolutely no funky flavor.
We have supplied mommas who adopt babies and one momma told us her baby was spitting up the formula, they said that was normal.
She said it was amazing that on the first suck the baby's eyes lit up and it sucked like crazy reduced spit up almost 100%
I come in all hot and tried, guzzle a quart non stop, fresh that morning..
Pound down a gallon daily Jersey cow when goats are dry raw and fresh daily now for 15 plus years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom