Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
putembk

putembk

Morning all....actually afternoon. Happy B-Day Rmoltis! Sorry for all the drama. I'm moving on if they will let me. Old wounds sometimes never heal. Don't know what caused it to resurface but this thread certainly wasn't the place.

Been in the garden all morning and now yard work. Hopefully the clouds will move in and make it a little cooler. Bunch of mice have moved into the veggie garden and now my wife won't go there. More work for me until I get them out.

31 today.
I am more than twice your age.....How did I ever get so old?? My mind says I can still run with the best of them but my body says NO!!
Time to get the o'l bag of bones outside and cut the grass......

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL @Papa Indica I've been calling around weeks prior. I really tried Just no luck. Sad times. I can only rely on myself for good smoke nowadays.

Thanks all!
Now if only @jumpincactus would answer his phone so I can talk to family. I call him so much and talk his ear off he tends not to answer much anymore lol.

Isn't that what family is for? I try to bother them as much as possible. It's my job as a son. Let's them know I care and am thinking of them.
All BS aside son, you should have put out an SOS earlier I could have sent you some cornbread to smoke with your red beanz and rice. :p Besides not to be a dick but after almost 3 years there you should have at least 1 good hookup to carry you thru your harvest cycles. Damn sure know I would. I love you man.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
To recap, I feel your pain. Next time you call remind me and I will see what I can do to help you out. :) Your beanz will go out prolly round Wed next week. Sorry if I seem cranky these 65 hr weeks are killin me. All work and no play, well you know how the rest goes.

Lookn forward to my Colo trip to visit with the @chickenman Need some time to regroup and relax.

giggy

giggy

@rmoltis, Happy B-Day, ya young old fart. My daughter turned 32 on August 4th. Believe this to be a first in Curmudgeonland, a father and son. How cool is that ? We gotta "burn a bowl" for that. Puff, puff, cough and pass.
happy b-day rmoltis.

yoop tell the daughter happy b-day.

ok you got me, i must have missed something on the father son deal, either that or i was stoned.

i'm all for a bowl. puff puff pass

G gnome

G gnome

Screenshot 2016 08 07 20 09 34

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
happy b-day rmoltis.

yoop tell the daughter happy b-day.

ok you got me, i must have missed something on the father son deal, either that or i was stoned.

i'm all for a bowl. puff puff pass

Let me try and straighten this out for a stoned old fart.
@jumpincactus, father
@rmoltis, son
They admitted to it earlier in the thread. Think my old stoned ass got it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom