• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Pot farming, worm farming, who would`ve thought it 50 years ago ? Back then, just a bunch of wanna be hippies, trying to find their way in life. Hard to believe that it has progressed to this point in my lifetime. Never, in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be able to burn a bowl without fear of going to the "gray bar hotel" for a stay. Progress. Peace.

G gnome

G gnome

Pot farming, worm farming, who would`ve thought it 50 years ago ? Back then, just a bunch of wanna be hippies, trying to find their way in life. Hard to believe that it has progressed to this point in my lifetime. Never, in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be able to burn a bowl without fear of going to the "gray bar hotel" for a stay. Progress. Peace.
Usin worm castings is one of the biggest advances ive made to my growing

Hippie

Hippie

".....
everything they need is already right there in your yard.....grass clippings, leaves, coffee grounds, eggshells, rotten veggies, old news papers, etc..."

Holy shit! You guys live at the city dump?

Just being a smart ass. I hear what you're saying.

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

idk where the rest of you mi growers are except yooper 420 but here in the metro detroit area it is stil 85°F and going to 90°f by end of day. they keep saying it wil rain here but i expect that it wil reach 275 and then .... well at least the lawn is not growing:D

2b2s

Moto

Moto

Dont get smart w me!!! Ill ban ur ass haha.......u know what i mean.....

Morning Friends,

U know what I mean. :D LOL all in good fun. NO BAN PLEAAAAA :)

Time to smoke a bowl.. Puff puff pass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom