Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Thank you gnome. When I became Ahmad I was surprised how many people report each other on a daily for some trivial stuff especially. I thought Growers live by the Code of Silence? You say exactly what we're all thinking. I feel like if we met in person we would hate each other mainly because we're so similar I have never been called abrasive... They usually just call me a dick LOL anyway.
Where the old ladys and nud pics as
I did know u were Muslim hahah.....
I know im an asshole...one time i asked my buddy i ses "Andy, am i really an asshole?" He ses "yeah but ur a lovable one" haha.....
20160225 180436

Tranny Panties aka JSD

Im sure we'd get on just fine as long as u dont tell the teacher every time i make a fart noise w my aarmpit haha

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I did know u were Muslim hahah.....
I know im an asshole...one time i asked my buddy i ses "Andy, am i really an asshole?" He ses "yeah but ur a lovable one" haha.....View attachment 626883
Tranny Panties aka JSD

Im sure we'd get on just fine as long as u dont tell the teacher every time i make a fart noise w my aarmpit haha
Haha im more tortilla and beans shade of brown . my best relationships all started with them hating me. This gothy 100 pound fire crotch slapped the shit out of me in 9th grade and we hated eachother for years now were married lol

putembk

putembk

Ok gnome....you know it and so does everybody else....he got his henchmen to attack me and it was planned.

G gnome

G gnome

Do me...oh wait the boss is away so you can't drop the hammer!!!

Dude, are y trying to antagonize me?
Grow up man...ur over twice my age and ur acting like a lil kid....like i sed b4 if ya want out so bad then logout and dont come back.....if u think ur any better than cman in all this then ur deluding urself......tryin to play the victim lmao

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Shit, trying to catch up and this is what I find when I get back home, boys and girls behaving badly. I`d a thunk a bunch of old farts, who been around the block a time or two, would not succumb to teenage drama. Everybody needs to set your ass down, pack a bowl, roll a joint, or two or three and chill the fuck out. Kabeesh ?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Mirror!! Damn stoner
Who me? Couldn't be.

That is cause I am still on slow motion. Apparently Logic doesn't want me here. Heard that through the grape vine. He would rather have chicken and scoop trolling and lying to the new peeps. This will probably be my last post. Thinking this post will get me blasted for good. Bwahahahaha!!!!
This shit sucks.

This is what im talking about......u aint gonna let this shit die huh? Everything has been cool around here and u bring all this back up.....

I know what i wudda sed...haha....did he tell ya to man up?

As most of u can imagine ive gotten into it w a bunch of ppl on here...im what some might call abrasive. Haha....kniw how many times i reported ppl? NONE. Ive seen some childish stuff lately. Unbelievable.
Talkin bout how chickenman attacked u? U wont leave it the hell alone...still talkin bout it 3wks later....cmon man
You wouldn't say the same shit if you were still being fucked with when you were attacked over absolutely nothing to begin with? I saw how the shit started and it wasn't pute who started it.
Starting to think maybe I won't bother coming back here, starting to see what everyone was talking about with this place, took me awhile but, I can be a little slow sometimes, damn stoner.

Well, either leave or buy a "Supporter" badge.

G gnome

G gnome

Who me? Couldn't be.

This shit sucks.

You wouldn't say the same shit if you were still being fucked with when you were attacked over absolutely nothing to begin with? I saw how the shit started and it wasn't pute who started it.
Starting to think maybe I won't bother coming back here, starting to see what everyone was talking about with this place, took me awhile but, I can be a little slow sometimes, damn stoner.

Well, either leave or buy a "Supporter" badge.
I was here and read it all too. I agree pute didnt start it. I even told pute that but he wudnt let it go and thats the problem. He decided instead to commit forum suicide.
Cmans supporter banner has a lot less to do w it than the fact that ya dont see him still goin on and on bout it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom