Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Nope fixed that my self no more issues so far...

And quit my Winning? Fuck no i'll never quit winning, Im a winner after all :p

I think you ment to say whining but...You failed :p

actually you failed.

lets recap, 3 people involved here,,, you, your dad, and some repair guy.

and your dad just paid some stranger $240 with your inheritance money to fix what you were too busy winning about to fix yourself.

and your dad is still shaking his head.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
actually you failed.

lets recap, 3 people involved here,,, you, your dad, and some repair guy.

and your dad just paid some stranger $240 with your inheritance money to fix what you were too busy winning about to fix yourself.

and your dad is still shaking his head.
Dabbie will get him back when his DAd cant get out the garage because he needs Dabbie to shovel the snow;)

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I don't know how long your driveway is, but I'm pretty sure that big ole diesel Chevy with a plow attached would make really quick work of it, and warm, too!:)

My driveway is about 300 feet plus a 30' x 50' pad in front of the garage and a 12' x 40' pad by the house.
If I had your money I`d had a plow on it. But I don`t, so I don`t.

M

mendel

Money, wtf is that? Ive heard of it, but never seen it......

My buddies just left, we had a little dinner party. Smoked a couple of tri tips, had some fried taters and other stuff. We had a great time shooting the shit, I feel lucky to have my friends, bunch of drunken fuckers that they are. Noone got hurt, which usually happens when we get together. famous last words' hold my beer and watch this'...........lol

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

My buddies just left, we had a little dinner party. Smoked a couple of tri tips, had some fried taters and other stuff. We had a great time shooting the shit, I feel lucky to have my friends, bunch of drunken fuckers that they are. Noone got hurt, which usually happens when we get together. famous last words' hold my beer and watch this'...........lol
money is like manure
if you dont spread it around it dosent do any good.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

That last part lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom