Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grower13

Grower13

Morning all....coffee, narcotic's for back pain, moonshine in my coffee to speed up the pain relief, fresh rolled Star fighter with a good dusting of keif.....now outside to trim limbs and put the last of the mulch out today. If my back holds out I'll pressure wash the house today...if not i'll just get way more stoned ;)

so the starfighter is growing on ya?.......... I like her in the morning.......... gets me going.

Grower13

Grower13

Let me tell yall a story. I have aflac insurance, one day this woman shows up at the shop and tells us she is our new agent. Nobody thinks anything about it. Since i have been down she has been to the shop a couple times. My boss lady ask why she was our agent now and she beat around the bush and really didn't say. So the boss lady calls our old agent and ask why he wasn't our agent anymore. He tells her she signed a paper saying we didn't want him anymore. Boss lady says no i didn't, she contacts the main office and the shit hits the fan. The woman had taken a paper the the boss had signed and fixed it to other papers stating the change and faxed it to the main office. I know she told me she took over 6 accounts other then ours. On top of the she gave me the wrong papers to be filled out so i'm still waiting. O well time for another cup of coffee. Peace

this is my area of expertise giggly.......... they are saying your boss signed an agent of record change request........ which means y'all changed from one agent to another.......... an unethical agent might forge or use electronic signature software to sign a request for the change........ have your boss call the insurance commissioner's office and file a complaint against her......... so many unqualified desperate people trying to make a living in the insurance business these days......... they'll suspend her insurance license and thats a death nail in the ins industry these days......... she has broken the law btw.

Grower13

Grower13

61ce139bddef82acbac3450b1217148e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom