• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven

Kraven

M

mendel

Hiya fellas, another day in the books. Just waiting for dinner to be done so I can eat, hungry as can be. Then a dab, a slab of infused banana bread, and off to bed.

Hope everyone is doing well, best of luck to stonestacker on his procedure today.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I haven't been on enough to be anywhere near caught up on things, (not to mention how terrible my memory is, if I did know I might forget, lol), so, I don't know what you were having done but, I hope everything went well for you @stonestacker and you're back stacking stone like nothing ever happened in no time brother.
:)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Quote stonestacker "Well FUCK life got real last saturday... checked into the hospital friday night for more tests. Oncologists comes in sat morning and tells me I have a mass on my left kidney (cancer) with a thrombus in the Vena Cava... Main vein from the kidneys to the heart.

Thursday morning 3/9 they are going to remove my left kidney do a heart bypass clean the cancer out of the vena cava try to take a nodule off of my right lung and remove some of my lymph nodes... Three surgeons and counting. I feel so special :).

Kinda a lot to take in all at once. I have no doubt that everything will go perfect and in two months I will be back to normal.
Not that I have EVER been normal. I'm positive that this will be a one and done operation that will get all the cancer.

The bride is pretty scared. But coming around to the positive side. We have all the support anyone could want. We will be just fine we have a good rainy day fund.

On a positive note the flower room is looking real good and my boy will cover for me while I'm in the no sleep hotel ha ha.

Sorry to be such a downer, just thought I would post in here to let all know what's up.
I will check in when I can.

Peace and chicken grease:speechless::ninja: "Quote

Hey @stonestacker i haven't popped I'm this thread for a while. Hope everything goes well.

Positive vibes

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom