• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Productive morning.. Started 2 X 72 Cell Seed starting Trays.. Radishes atm..

Hope to get them planted by the end of april, Harvest middle to late may w00t w00t!

Still gotta fill more trays and put more seeds in but its cold as tits today... Saturday and sunday supposed to warm up tho!

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

about to head to the store and check out the garden get some new plants to grow out side to keep mice a way

any tips on how to keep wasps away have a problem with them every year don't really want to kill them just don't want them near my house one sting and im going to the er if I make it there

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
about to head to the store and check out the garden get some new plants to grow out side to keep mice a way

any tips on how to keep wasps away have a problem with them every year don't really want to kill them just don't want them near my house one sting and im going to the er if I make it there

Find the nest.. Destroy the queen!

Otherwise there part of nature there gonna be around lol

I used to hate them but found out some of them actually attack and kill catipillars and shit so i just leave them alone and they tend to leave me alone :D

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Find the nest.. Destroy the queen!

Otherwise there part of nature there gonna be around lol

I used to hate them but found out some of them actually attack and kill catipillars and shit so i just leave them alone and they tend to leave me alone :D

every year they find there self in to my house I need to find what they like and do that some where els far out in my yard

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
every year they find there self in to my house I need to find what they like and do that some where els far out in my yard

Get Some Foxglove flowers or seeds, there perfect for use as a Border around a garden, Really there good anywhere.. But they grow straight up and have TONS of fucking flowers, Bee's wasps the 9 yards will all flock to where ever you plant the flowers :D

Gotta get the seeds planted soon my self. There so pretty too Flowers look like Bells, very colorful.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Get Some Foxglove flowers or seeds, there perfect for use as a Border around a garden, Really there good anywhere.. But they grow straight up and have TONS of fucking flowers, Bee's wasps the 9 yards will all flock to where ever you plant the flowers :D

Gotta get the seeds planted soon my self. There so pretty too Flowers look like Bells, very colorful.
will have to put far far away ep pen 600$

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Avoid putting out any humming bird feeders those attract wasps like a magnet.. Front of my house becomes almost impassible in summer when mom hangs like 9 god damn feeders near the sidewalk...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
must love the sugar they like to make next in my out side windows

Yeap they LOVE it.. You'll see some BIG ol mofo's fighting with smaller wasps and shit.. Hornets and shit come in and swarm the feeders and chase off the smaller wasps.. Its amusing till they turn there sights on you next.

Trys to sting me i bust out the garden hose on they ass, when that fails.. I bust out the big guns! Hornet spray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom