• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Drama.. and i missed it?! *WHEW*!

For real tho logic put the hammer down and anyone NOT from the UK is no longer welcome in the UK thread??

Ironic cause i was the guy who told the OP to create the UK thread in the first place, In an effort to get him more views from UK Viewers lol

snapz.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. Good to see everyone bright eyed and bushy tailed after our "Stoners Holiday" yesterday. Did you get stoned yesterday ? Too bad if ya didn`t, cause I sure as hell did. To tell the truth, I spent yesterday the same way I spend every day........stoned to da bone. So let`s start today the same way, cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb. Here we go, puffin' n passin'.

G gnome

G gnome

Good morning OFC. Good to see everyone bright eyed and bushy tailed after our "Stoners Holiday" yesterday. Did you get stoned yesterday ? Too bad if ya didn`t, cause I sure as hell did. To tell the truth, I spent yesterday the same way I spend every day........stoned to da bone. So let`s start today the same way, cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb. Here we go, puffin' n passin'.
Mornin yoop. No coffee today?

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

At least a .25" shower, last night. @mendel did you get any of this? Kinda looked like it mostly stayed north, but hope you got something.
No visiting the UK, huh? Wow. When someone new shows up around here, we welcome them, warn them about the general fuckery, and advise them to take nothing to heart & Enjoy!

Yard dog

Yard dog

morning guys. took my dog to the vet yesterday for flea meds. he didnt have to go but he likes to visit with people so i took him. weighed him up while i was there, 178 pounds. stoopid bastard weighs as much as i do.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Mornin yoop. No coffee today?

Huh ?

Yard dog

Yard dog

@giggy, he has his own couch. he does try and sit in my lap though, he uses my knee as a stool. now the pitbull is a lap dog all day. she lays across may lap and goes to sleep. and i am pretty well stuck in place. best make sure i have a bowl and lighter in arms reach..

M

mendel

At least a .25" shower, last night. @mendel did you get any of this? Kinda looked like it mostly stayed north, but hope you got something.
No visiting the UK, huh? Wow. When someone new shows up around here, we welcome them, warn them about the general fuckery, and advise them to take nothing to heart & Enjoy!

.05 so far, hoping for more. It looks like well have a better chance next week. It is cold though, which is ok since were trimming today. Im gonna try to get a bunch of stuff planted in the garden before the forecast rains end of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom