• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
U shud check out my thread....g gnomes subterranean shithole......been awhile since i posted i think theres some chem pix there tho
yooper going to walk in and be like "whats all this shit in the floor? Got shit on the ceiling and walls too."

Dog, ya found it bro. Ya just gotta paw through all of the shit.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

opened 5 cvaults that have been sealed shut since the end of oct. (6 months) with no boveda packs .
all cvaults were steady at 62% rh on the hygrometer when the vaults were closed last October. when opened 2 of the hygrometers batteries had died the other 3 were at 61%, 61% and 59%.

giggy

giggy

Glad to hear it's coming along for ya. I got back around 97%, but it still pains me a bit. Thank God the back hurts bad enough that most days I don't notice the shoulder.:)
I hear you i hope i get to the point that just my knee and back are all that bothers me. Been laying off the pain killers as much as possible.

i use mason jars with new lids, and i used to have a small hydrometer. well i still do but it is in a jar and i am not looking through almost three cases of jars for it. The Bank of Yarddog is feeling fat........
Good for you bro. I'm getting started up again so in a few months i'll be there too. Put three white widows in soil this morn they going in the woods. Got my bubba kush mom in the flower box but just flipped her. Got two real nice looking baby 88g13/hp to go with the two older girls i been holding. Hope to get the male i need to make seed with. I tried to clone that 88 but she is one hard bitch. On the other hand i still have one sour diesel and she clones real easy.

gtrmike470

gtrmike470

i use mason jars with new lids, and i used to have a small hydrometer. well i still do but it is in a jar and i am not looking through almost three cases of jars for it. The Bank of Yarddog is feeling fat........
In two weeks I'll be transferring it into Mason jars for long-term storage. I have a 17 liter C VAULT that allows me to cure up to almost a pound and a half at a time. I'll need to empty it into the jars to make room for my batch of Crowne Royale in two weeks.

guymandude

guymandude

Highya Old Pharts!

I hope everyone had a great 4/20. I'm sti8ll trying to shake off the fog of a 5 days in Southeast Colorado at a series of private parties. Couple of us brought smoke from out of state and one friend brought wax and shatter from Connecticut. The party was non stop from Wednesday till Sunday evening. it was wonderful with all the different flavors and buzzes and the edibles were off the chart.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

shit just get a hand held steamer. add moisture in a second. lol a good friend use to steam his brick weed. adds weight lol.
little Dabbie ,we do not ignore ya kid.
I would rather chew on a fresh picked pot leaf's stem. never chew seeds of any kind .

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

you can quick cure like I did with my tobacco crop a few years back. usually takes a year to cure tobacco naturally . but you can do it in 2 weeks. took a upright freezer and put a crock pot on its floor. get a aquarium thermostat .that turns crock pot on and off at the right temps. crock pot adds heat and moisture. put tobacco I and turn it on for 2 weeks and its cured. run temps between 90 and 125 degrees'. moisture stays at 90%. mold can not grow above 90 and 125 is as hot as you want it to get. would work for pot just the same.

G gnome

G gnome

you can quick cure like I did with my tobacco crop a few years back. usually takes a year to cure tobacco naturally . but you can do it in 2 weeks. took a upright freezer and put a crock pot on its floor. get a aquarium thermostat .that turns crock pot on and off at the right temps. crock pot adds heat and moisture. put tobacco I and turn it on for 2 weeks and its cured. run temps between 90 and 125 degrees'. moisture stays at 90%. mold can not grow above 90 and 125 is as hot as you want it to get. would work for pot just the same.
U grow baccer? Organic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom