Current Freebies On THCbay?

• Thread starter DJSHADOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DJSHADOW

sorry if this is the wrong forum...i noticed on the THCbay forum Logics post is blank...anyone have a current list of the freebies being offered? again sorry to post this here.
DJSHADOW

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic PM'd me a bit ago ta say he would be up dating the list as soon as he had time. If the old list is now then that's probly what's happen'n. Hopefully my seeds will be on thr lol. I sent 4 diff kinds in and he msg'd me that he did get them. Keep in mind Logic is abusy mofo with lots and lots ta do.
PEACE

D

DJSHADOW

no problem...just more curious than anything...always excited to see what people are sending in...
DJS

L

Lost

I think he is super busy for the next few weeks, I saw a post to that effect a few days ago.. (mail related)

R

ReelBusy1

and the freebies turn over real fast there too so keeping up with a list like that is extra difficult on Logic.

With Freebies I think it's best to take whatever you get like free candy.

Requests are nice but just at random you might get something even better or more special if they are out of your requested freebie.

I got Billygoats Oriental Express in an order earlier this year as Freebies before they even hit the Bay for sale.

Like playing the seed lottery excGpt everyone wins!
:)

R

Rolln J

so Ill get freebies with my kksc x pre 98 bubba seeds?

fuck this day keeps getting better and better!

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

i kno highroller got some sensi star crosses and sum double deth goin out as freebies

D

DJSHADOW

yeah i have never been bummed at the freebies i have gotten...just seeing a list always makes you want to pull the trigger even faster on some beans...
DJS

H

hbstoner

Anyone know who sent in the Soul Fruit freebies? Wonderin if anyone has some pics of those.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the list is best for tryn ta figure out what freebies ya got. Twice I had ta PM Logic because I couldn't figure out what I had gotten lol. My last freebies only had SS X on them and I still have no clue what tham means lol. But again Logics been away and busy as shit. We'll get a new new soon enuff.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I would say the ss x is probably a sensi star cross... I notice someone on this thread say there are some sensi star freebies.. I would like to see some pics of the double deth

B

baggins

yes the ss x is sensi star that had a couple of males pollinate it. thus the x.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a freebies pack from PTK (not sure who that is?) SD IBL's (Sour diesel inbred) X...
planted all 5 and got 100% germ, so far so good hope to find a keeper or two in there.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a freebies pack from PTK (not sure who that is?) SD IBL's (Sour diesel inbred) X...
planted all 5 and got 100% germ, so far so good hope to find a keeper or two in there.

Hey bro I got those to and ask'd Logic. Thr Pine Tar Kush x Sour Diesel IBL and same here thy all pop'd

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks 4 clearing that up Red, I was thinkin PTK was the breeder lol
never had the pine tar look forward to seeing what comes out of these...

L

Liberty_Seed

Originally Posted by strainman
Hey bro I got those to and ask'd Logic. Thr Pine Tar Kush x Sour Diesel IBL and same here thy all pop'd
I was wondering the same thing soaking mine tonight. :character0053:

L

letmeout

Anyone know who sent in the Soul Fruit freebies? Wonderin if anyone has some pics of those.

i'm not sure but i know bodhi makes soul fruit,if those are the ones you got , count yourself as very lucky.

Top Bottom