Currently in coco, would love to try soil + dry amendments or something similarly easy...recs?

• Thread starter luxeluxe99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
luxeluxe99

luxeluxe99

I am enjoying growing in coco. I love that it's hard to overwater, and that it seems like an excellent medium for fast growing healthy plans. but in a grow or 2 I'd like to try something super easy. And i heard i can do a soil grow and only add dry amendments once every few weeks or something. And other than that just add water with no PH'ing, no ppm'ing, etc.

My goal was to do coco first so i could see what it's like for a more time consuming grow and to try the opposite later, so now i'm on the hunt as to how to do that without a lot of purchasing of many different things.

Is there someone that sells things pre-made so that i don't have to buy 5 different things and mix them together?

What are some easy shortcuts for me to try? If i love it i might go the full route of buying worm meals, etc, but for now i'm interested in a fast and easy way, pardon me for that.

I've found a couple things like "Recharge tea" "Kind super soil", but i am not sure about the dry amendments that i would use with it. How about Gaia green earth veg tub, and bloom tub in a nice soil, would that do it?

I plan to do an auto with my possible soil/dry amendments grow. 1 plant in a 2x2 tent.

Top Bottom