Curring

• Thread starter dopeeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dopeeyes

Been doing some reading up on a few techniques and this water curring has caught my eye its meant 2 improve taste and cut down final curring time.Has anyone tried this method ?

D

dopeeyes

Its says once uve chopped ur plants u take off large fan leaves,then place the rest of the plant under water for 3 or 4 days then just do your normal drying process its meant 2 cut out final curring some people seem 2 swear by it.Just wondered if any1 had tried it

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
DONT DO IT!!!!!! (well try it on one bud)

This really fucks up the tastes of the bud.

The idea is to soak the weed in a bath of water, for a week, Changing the water daily with as little aggitation as possible so as not to knock off crystals.

Once a week has passed you need to dry your weed out quick, or else it moulds. I dont mean put on a ballast and fast dry, just ensure the plant has plenty of airflow and isnt in a hot environment.

What I found was that the smoke was imensly smooth, the bud looked wierd, like it had been in the wash, strangly enough. But there was no taste.

Terpenoids, flavenoids etc are water soluble, so you are litterally washing the chlorophyll and flavour down the drain.

Give it a try, I mean what harm does the potential loss of one bud do.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Nothing beats the old slow jar cure .

D

dopeeyes

Cheers 4 the quick feed back chaps.Im only in week 5 of flower at minute just seen it on another fourm.i think ill try a few buds this way just 4 curiosity

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Foxy, thought that would get the odd reggae heads out the wood work. lOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom