Custom Singles Scrog --Louie Xlll OG--Valley OG--Fire OG "AKA" Raskals OG--Chem 91

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Whaddup Killerz!-- My lil personal grow for my head 10 gal smarts pure coco,Canna nutes,Dyna gro pro tek,lil bit of general org cal mag here and there and a whole bunch of tlc ,5 dayz in singles shotz are #1 Chemdog 91,#2 Valley,#3 Louie ,#4 Fire cut
IMG_13862.JPG
IMG_13961.JPG
IMG_13972.JPG
IMG_13981.JPG
IMG_1399.JPG
IMG_1385.JPG
IMG_14021.JPG
IMG_14041.JPG

sb805og101

sb805og101

Healthy, cant wait to see end results bro! Nice selection of cuts! Sub'd...

sticky icky

sticky icky

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Ey Sticky, after seeing your pic you threw up on my thread of a Mobius Nano I just had to pull the trigger and get a new piece. She's badass and purrrrssss like a baby kitten. So smooth!

Along for the ride bro, blasted and toasty!

IMG 3654
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Loving the green. Lookin healthy. Good job. Gonna subscribe to this one. Keep us posted.

Venom818

Venom818

nice line up,dam they look healthy bro what you feeding them ?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Ey Sticky, after seeing your pic you threw up on my thread of a Mobius Nano I just had to pull the trigger and get a new piece. She's badass and purrrrssss like a baby kitten. So smooth!

Along for the ride bro, blasted and toasty!
HAHA Hellz yeah OG that a really sick piece the matrix perc has so much diffusion and such a smooth phuckin hit its insane I know your lovin that baby now break her in real niceeee! Lol....

Loving the green. Lookin healthy. Good job. Gonna subscribe to this one. Keep us posted.
Thanks a lot brahh stay tuned!

nice line up,dam they look healthy bro what you feeding them ?
Thanks pimpin pure Coco ain't no joke,these are gettin Canna coco A+B with cannazyme,rhizo,boost,general organic cal mag,dyna gro pro tek

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cant wait till the show starts

2DogWalker

Damn broski,

Be blowing it up, looks like that's gonna be an epic headstash man... Spring on the way we need to have a REAL session soon brotha...

Can't wait to see that raskal og dude...

Respect
2dw

I

ibTheMan

Sweet bro, lookn real good, dope singles, them Nano bongs r pretty sweet, yours come in yet?
Your go n to need ah 1000w er in there.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

HAHA Hellz yeah OG that a really sick piece the matrix perc has so much diffusion and such a smooth phuckin hit its insane I know your lovin that baby now break her in real niceeee! Lol....

Thanks a lot brahh stay tuned!

YUPPPP thanks homie this piece straight kills. Nano is a perfect size for daily driver/dedicated oil rig. This thing isn't to big and is almost pretty portable accept im afraid to do so lol...Thanks for the advice, Mobius is the shit and i'll be getting MANY more pieces by Mobius...

Along for the ride bro lets see some fireeee! You get these cuts from ape @ Urban Farm btw?

southstreets

southstreets

Ill answer that sticky my dawg...No he didn't.. ;) .. I sourced some of apes stuff back to ape and gave him some new stuff also awhile back... Apes def a legit dude! None the less a really good fool and friend! Stickys Gunna kill it! can't wait!!!!

YUPPPP thanks homie this piece straight kills. Nano is a perfect size for daily driver/dedicated oil rig. This thing isn't to big and is almost pretty portable accept im afraid to do so lol...Thanks for the advice, Mobius is the shit and i'll be getting MANY more pieces by Mobius...

Along for the ride bro lets see some fireeee! You get these cuts from ape @ Urban Farm btw?

sticky icky

sticky icky

cant wait till the show starts
Me to bro glad u could make it for the show!
Damn broski,

Be blowing it up, looks like that's gonna be an epic headstash man... Spring on the way we need to have a REAL session soon brotha...

Can't wait to see that raskal og dude...

Respect
2dw
What up killer Hellz yeah well chop it up here real soon can't wait to smoke all this wifi! Talk to ya soon bro....

Mean screen of green, nice set up.
THANKS player!
Sweet bro, lookn real good, dope singles, them Nano bongs r pretty sweet, yours come in yet?
Your go n to need ah 1000w er in there.
Hellz yeah thanks killer yeah those matrix pieces are fukin rediculous,Nah I gotta call tomm it should be in,yeah this six hundy is doin pretty dam good so far I might throw a thowie in tho well see!

I love a good SCROG! I'm in for this! Looks great, Stickey!
Thanks dawg I know you do scrog madness in your thread your girls are lookin sickk glad u could make it!

Thanks a lot OGplat there ya go the 91 I've had for awhile can't wait to dial her ass in she was good last run but I'm gonna do my best to dial these bitches,thanks for clearin that up south gonna try and kill it fer shizzle talk to ya soon brahhh!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks a lot OGplat there ya go the 91 I've had for awhile can't wait to dial her ass in she was good last run but I'm gonna do my best to dial these bitches,thanks for clearin that up south gonna try and kill it fer shizzle talk to ya soon brahhh!

Anytime homie, you got some firey strains cookin! You lucky dog, your headstash is about to me some kill all across the board! I'll be taking a seat with my Mobius in hand bro, loaded up with some Chemdog. Passin it yo way! :banana1sv6:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

hell yeah boy :passingjoint: this shit looks ill u knoe im gunna be peepin game on these girlzzzz i noe u gunna make em shine playa

Top Bottom