Custom UC-Style 4-Site 20# Test Run.

• Thread starter uc pro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

uc pro

sup farm, been UCing for a few years now and decided to build a room for a test run. specs are as follows.

custom built 4 site UC style.
starin are:
1 larry
1 skywalker
1 master kush crossed with larry
1 pure og

27 gallon res's 6 large air stones in center of each bucket, powered by regen blower located outside of room. 1.5hp chiller has no issue keeping the water at 62 deg. 3 ton a/c. and 9 1000w virticals. room is completely sealed.

veg started on 10/22/2012

ppms are at 240, been swinging the ph from 5.3 to 6.3 water temps are 64 room temps are 79-81, burning co2, rh is stable at 65%. we are attemting to hit a min of 5# per plant.

enjoy. i will post pics of the girls soon.

this is how the layout is.
Layout2

Photo 1 copy 2
Photo 1 copy
Photo 1
Photo 2 copy
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4 copy
Photo 4
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 5 copy
Photo 4 copy 2

U

uc pro

Photo 1 copy 3

Photo 2 copy 2

ps, this Larry was from our last run in a UCE 18 site, under 12 1000 verts.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
nice setup uc pro! i'm liking the rigid insulation risers!

but i've got a flag waving in my face about 3 tons of a/c with 9,000w. i wouldn't be able to do 6,000w with 3 tons where i am. is that a typo, or are you a very cold climate?

U

uc pro

PURE OG AND LARRY GOT A LITTLE SCARED BUT THEY ARE COMING BACK LIKE CHAMPS.

LARRY OG
Larry
SKYWALKER OG
Skywalker
PURE OG
Pure og
MASTER/LARRY
Masterlarry

U

uc pro

nice setup uc pro! i'm liking the rigid insulation risers!

but i've got a flag waving in my face about 3 tons of a/c with 9,000w. i wouldn't be able to do 6,000w with 3 tons where i am. is that a typo, or are you a very cold climate?

papa, i currently run a 10 by 32 room with a ucdb32 as veg. this room has 9 1000ws and a 5 ton ac and i have a very hard time keeping the rh under control. the 5 ton is way to much ac for that room. with this 3 ton i am able to control the entire room perfectly. i have a 2 ton split unit on stand by just in case, but i find that making sure your ac is not too little and not too much is key. and i acually live in a very hot climate area lol. the room is very well sealed and insulated inside out. i have no ballasts inside the room, the chiller is oustside as well. the only heat i have insdie is the lights.

G

gettogro

Lofty goal, good luck.
Not many people have seen a 5lb indoor plant.
I sure would like to see one

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

that is a sweet setup.. im curious as to where you purchased your bulkheads from and how much money they were... I am looking at building another system and want to go the bulkhead route instead of using the uniseals which i am currently using... The cheapest bulkheads i have been able to find are 3" for $27 each which seems a bit pricey

Latest posts

Top Bottom