Cut damage during flower or not?

• Thread starter Odins1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Odins1985

Odins1985

...so...im new on this forum, but have grown many years...i recently posted a question in another post regarding a problem i was having 3 weeks into flower...
...anyways some light burn/damage to the leaves...i have my own technique and theory, which is to pay attention to how burnt it is, is the vascular system of the leaf effected...etc etc...
...long story short ill cut any damaged leaves that are so damaged that the plant cant cannibalise...wait what?? auto correct goes to cannibaliSE, not the actual correct spelling of cannibaliZE?...i dunno someones getting this wrong here...prolly me....i dunno? ha

....anyways ..yea...i cut off anything that cant be re absorbed by the plant, have always had success and not further damaged the plant....or hurt yield ....
...just curious about everyone else in this situation...any tips, techniques that individuals implore in a situation like this...damage during flowering ....

?

.....and ....go...

C

chezza

I have similar problem. Heat damaged through my own stupidity. Trimmed back everything I could. Hoping they will recover only had three weeks left to cultivation. I could cry😭 Someone suggested putting them back into veg for a week or two then flowering again. Dunno. Advise greatly appreciated.
Anyone....? 😔

Top Bottom