Cut down micro or gro dosage for N tox?

• Thread starter Undertow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Undertow

One of my autos seems to have pretty bad N toxicity and isn’t getting better(other auto doing much better but starting to show early signs). Growing in coco/perlite using the GH flora trio + calimagic.watering to 20% runoff once a day. I’ve received mixed information on weather I should lower my micro dosage or should I lower my gro dosage to try and fix the problem? On day 23 since sprout

D86E48B1 D638 4AA9 AB28 EDEA18218F4C
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Lower the "grow" dosage, that's where the N is.

Also, you have what another grower I know calls "leaf puckering." This is related to stomates not opening and closing properly, which is related to potassium (K). The N might be messing with K uptake. Probably lowering the amount of Grow you use will solve both issues.

U

Undertow

Lower the "grow" dosage, that's where the N is.

Also, you have what another grower I know calls "leaf puckering." This is related to stomates not opening and closing properly, which is related to potassium (K). The N might be messing with K uptake. Probably lowering the amount of Grow you use will solve both issues.
So my confusion is because my micro shows it has 5% N and the grow has 2% N. Going to follow up Your advice and mix up my water today and use 50% of the grow dosage I’ve been using and see how it goes from there, thank you man

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

So my confusion is because my micro shows it has 5% N and the grow has 2% N. Going to follow up Your advice and mix up my water today and use 50% of the grow dosage I’ve been using and see how it goes from there, thank you man
OK, never mind. I am unfamiliar with whatever brand of nutes you are using. You want to reduce N, so definitely reduce the micro stuff.