Cuts on OG Kush Leaves

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

I looked in various threads but couldn't find this problem. The OG kush has these weird cuts on the leaves.

Anybody with any insight? Thanks

400W MH
Botanicare Coco
Cash Crop Nutes

Cuts on og kush leaves
Cuts on og kush leaves 2
B

bdawgburner

the leaf to the left of the one with the hole/cut in the first pic looks like it has a small orange bug possible on it. on the lower side of the leaf about in the middle.

H

HighTolerance

i looked very closely and couldn't spot anything. The little brown stuff is some dry coco from when I transplanted.

I am new to pest issues, should i spray my plants with something just to prevent the problem or deal with what i have if anything.

R

Rolln J

holes like that arent a small bug - maybe something that was only temporarily in your garden... or hopefully something that croaked on the light - some kind of leaf cutter - but those usually start on the outside and work in...

ever see any moths in the grow room?

H

HighTolerance

holes like that arent a small bug - maybe something that was only temporarily in your garden... or hopefully something that croaked on the light - some kind of leaf cutter - but those usually start on the outside and work in...

ever see any moths in the grow room?

The only thing I could think of is that I was spraying my plants with water and may be some the light burned the leaf.

I have never seen a moth or any other living organism in my grow room expect the plants and the organics.

G

GroHi

RJ has it going on... I find little snags on my leaves like that & it usually comes from my clothes or something catching on it & ripping. They are sealing themselves nicely & no discoloration... that's all it is. No biggie.

Shit HT, they look pretty damn healthy! Excellent. Peace brah.

H

HighTolerance

RJ has it going on... I find little snags on my leaves like that & it usually comes from my clothes or something catching on it & ripping. They are sealing themselves nicely & no discoloration... that's all it is. No biggie.

Shit HT, they look pretty damn healthy! Excellent. Peace brah.

Thanks a lot GroHi you made my day.

G

GroHi

Seriously, they look healthy brotha... super nice & ready to do the deed! ;-)

H

HighTolerance

Seriously, they look healthy brotha... super nice & ready to do the deed! ;-)

Check out how fast this OG trains.

the first 2 pics and the third is 4 hours apart. Holy Tamales I am happy.

GroHi would you be a homie and drop by my other thread. Thanks Bud.

DSC03822
DSC03823
DSC03860
CheechWizard

CheechWizard

They look great; nice and healthy. I like the way you trained them. Are those plastic wire ties?

I've seen earwigs eat leaves like that. Earwigs like to hide in dark/damp areas and sneak out at night for a munch.

M

miser66

it could be a lot of things, a single mobile type insect, or perhaps something a little worse like whiteflies. Id buy some of those sticky yellow pads to put around your garden they dont hurt anything and ive caught alot of various insects with them. always good to be preventative

H

HighTolerance

it could be a lot of things, a single mobile type insect, or perhaps something a little worse like whiteflies. Id buy some of those sticky yellow pads to put around your garden they dont hurt anything and ive caught alot of various insects with them. always good to be preventative

I will do that, Thanks.

H

HighTolerance

They look great; nice and healthy. I like the way you trained them. Are those plastic wire ties?

I've seen earwigs eat leaves like that. Earwigs like to hide in dark/damp areas and sneak out at night for a munch.

thanks. its my first time and since this is not there permanent room i couldn't put up a screen so i had to come up with something else since OG would yield below average if i just let it grow like that without some LST, FIMMING, etc.

Yes that is plastic wire ties, just be sure to leave enough room for the stem to get super thick. Also if you need to go back and cut the tie the easiest way i notice is to just cut the thick (lock) part using a razor. I used scissors but ended up cutting leaves or other stuff by mistake.

I have never spotted an earwig at my house but who knows i will keep my eyes out.

Top Bottom