Cutting the fan leaves should I do more?

• Thread starter Xochill2u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xochill2u

Xochill2u

Should I cut off anymore fan leaves I e clipped a few already just want to kno if I should keep going.

Cutting the fan leaves should i do more
william76

william76

Looks OK,what's the reason for cutting them?at that size,maybe taking the 1 or 2 from the bottom to help with airflow but I'd wait for another few inches growth before doing serious defoliation(sometimes u hav to be quite severe).what's the strain?.,76

Xochill2u

Xochill2u

Looks OK,what's the reason for cutting them?at that size,maybe taking the 1 or 2 from the bottom to help with airflow but I'd wait for another few inches growth before doing serious defoliation(sometimes u hav to be quite severe).what's the strain?.,76
Just seeing if more light needs to get in. The leaves under those fans leaves are getting bigger so I didn’t kno if I should cut them or leave them for now.

Xochill2u

Xochill2u

Just seeing if more light needs to get in. The leaves under those fans leaves are getting bigger so I didn’t kno if I should cut them or leave them for now.
Strain is Guava x Zkittles

Top Bottom