Cutting your losses and starting over.

• Thread starter Yurfutur1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

Bro did you really just say you made a Sulfur and Bleach spray and are going to bottle it and sell it to people? 😳😥😅😂
You left out the bed bug spray and the Ajax and who's the other one I can't think of the other ingredient right now but I don't want to tell you anyway, you sound like you are trying to steal my idea..
Standing outside my house right now cuz I can't go in. Eyes burning like crazy. But there's a bunch of dead bugs in my tents. 👍

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

Well I finally finished ridding my house of the infestation. it was easier than I thought, butquite disturbing. a lot easier thanks to sulfur dust, Bleach and diatrocemus earth or a name close to that. Basically it's that powder that people use for bed bugs. If you would like to know just how many bugs are inside of your house that live with you that are in the bedroom that are in the bed with you look at the two videos I show show and the process is very easy takes less than 10 minutes but will
gross you out for the next hour to two hours man but thank you all for giving me directions and assistance and I got it done thank you. it will not let me upload the second video that's where all the roll come from let me see if I can find a way to trim and then get it to you
I havent seen your plants but others are saying they dont see signs of bugs so i was hoping i wasnt too late.

I have run a perpetual 24/7 with 2 rooms for 6 years and never sprayed for pests. I have had gnats from wet stored soil but thats it.

Unless you bring marijuana specific pests into your own room it is unlikely to get them. If you do have them maybe from the clones? Then you identify and use the proper pesticide. You dont spam plants with chemicals and then ingest them.
Re-read the post[ I never said I spray the plants because I didn't and I said that in the post but it seems like you were too busy on a mission to point errors that you miss that but I guess you said it twice I said I did not spray the parents because I didn't know what it would do to them now nor did I know what to do to them later get off the soapbox dudeQUOTE="MIMedGrower, post: 2376291, member: 81605"]
I havent seen your plants but others are saying they dont see signs of bugs so i was hoping i wasnt too late.

I have run a perpetual 24/7 with 2 rooms for 6 years and never sprayed for pests. I have had gnats from wet stored soil but thats it.

Unless you bring marijuana specific pests into your own room it is unlikely to get them. If you do have them maybe from the clones? Then you identify and use the proper pesticide. You dont spam plants with chemicals and then ingest them.
[/QUOTE]

Dan789

Dan789

Can’t tell if this is legit or if this is a troll. Never mix a bunch of chemicals especially bleach and what ever witches brew this was for spraying inside your house. Bug bombs (store purchased) would probably be the least toxic, but even those have a level of toxicity that will linger, and wouldn’t want that on bedding and where you were going to eat...just sayin.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
A couple of hot shot no pest strips in your tent will kill any and all hemp russet, broad, and or spider mites. Not going to hurt anything as long as your in veg.

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

Well I finally finished ridding my house of the infestation. it was easier than I thought, butquite disturbing. a lot easier thanks to sulfur dust, Bleach and diatrocemus earth or a name close to that. Basically it's that powder that people use for bed bugs. If you would like to know just how many bugs are inside of your house that live with you that are in the bedroom that are in the bed with you look at the two videos I show show and the process is very easy takes less than 10 minutes but will View attachment 947817gross you out for the next hour to two hours man but thank you all for giving me directions and assistance and I got it done thank you. it will not let me upload the second video that's where all the roll come from let me see if I can find a way to trim and then get it to you
Re-read the post[ I never said I spray the plants because I didn't and I said that in the post but it seems like you were too busy on a mission to point errors that you miss that but I guess you said it twice I said I did not spray the parents because I didn't know what it would do to them now nor did I know what to do to them later get off the soapbox dudeQUOTE="MIMedGrower, post: 2376291, member: 81605"]

[/QUOTE]
Well I finally finished ridding my house of the infestation. it was easier than I thought, butquite disturbing. a lot easier thanks to sulfur dust, Bleach and diatrocemus earth or a name close to that. Basically it's that powder that people use for bed bugs. If you would like to know just how many bugs are inside of your house that live with you that are in the bedroom that are in the bed with you look at the two videos I show show and the process is very easy takes less than 10 minutes but will View attachment 947817gross you out for the next hour to two hours man but thank you all for giving me directions and assistance and I got it done thank you. it will not let me upload the second video that's where all the roll come from let me see if I can find a way to trim and then get it to you
spam plants with chemicals and then ingest them.
[/QUOTE]Re-read the post[ I never said I spray the plants because I didn't and I said that in the post but it seems like you were too busy on a mission to point errors that you miss that but I guess you said it twice I said I did not spray the parents because I didn't know what it would do to them now nor did I know what to do to them later get off the soapbox
A couple of hot shot no pest strips in your tent will kill any and all hemp russet, broad, and or spider mites. Not going to hurt anything as long as your in veg.
Thanks man. I've noticed that everyone is not as sincere as they portray to be. I also grow with the Jane App and they have a membership fee it's nothing like $7 a month something like that. I posted a comment about being in this group and 420. 0 I had so many hits about people telling me to be careful and how bigotted members here were. But me I'm hard head, I don't let other people make decisions or make my mind up for me I go find out myself. IBut I've met a couple of good hearted people here. And I'm sure there is a few more. Yeah but for the most part my plants are fine. The heat and me giving so strong of a nutrient solution was worse then the insects that were there. They hadn't caused any problems for my plants yet. It's just like they was chilling you know. One of them was real small it looks more like a piece of lip than anything, then you had another one there was a little bitty black one. And then a little skinny one they look like a worm a brown worm, but again they were just like lounging, if I hadn't bought that expensive magnifying materials I never would have known they were there. But at the same time I knew it was only a matter of time before their numbers increased. And bugs are like people.
Sometimes people get comfortable in the groups that they run in and they begin to feel themselves, start exhibiting qualities that they really do not possess. You've seen the little guy at the bar, you know he's not tough, but because of the drinks, women , and his posse, he forgets that he's really a punk. And sometimes you have to slap a punk around to remind him that you're not the one to be messing with.
My biggest fear yesterday was not losing the plants. Me beginning anew is not a problem because I don't have to buy all the equipment again. Understand? Purchasing the automated equipment was the hard part.
My fear was when I seen the insects that were crawling on my walls. These were not the same as the ones that were on my plants nor where they numerous in numbers. I pay too much in treatment that I shouldn't have to see insects. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone and it worked great. I'm proud of myself and I think I accomplished a big feet yesterday. I wish there was a way for me to show you the complete video of what that sulfur dust brought out of hiding. I think any homeowner would be very shocked to see the amount of bugs that they share space with.
Thank you again for sharing your information with me. I will pick up that equipment in the next couple days. Stay Blessed Bro!

Yurfutur1

Yurfutur1

[/QUOTE]Re-read the post[ I never said I spray the plants because I didn't and I said that in the post but it seems like you were too busy on a mission to point errors that you miss that but I guess you said it twice I said I did not spray the parents because I didn't know what it would do to them now nor did I know what to do to them later get off the soapbox
Thanks man. I've noticed that everyone is not as sincere as they portray to be. I also grow with the Jane App and they have a membership fee it's nothing like $7 a month something like that. I posted a comment about being in this group and 420. 0 I had so many hits about people telling me to be careful and how bigotted members here were. But me I'm hard head, I don't let other people make decisions or make my mind up for me I go find out myself. IBut I've met a couple of good hearted people here. And I'm sure there is a few more. Yeah but for the most part my plants are fine. The heat and me giving so strong of a nutrient solution was worse then the insects that were there. They hadn't caused any problems for my plants yet. It's just like they was chilling you know. One of them was real small it looks more like a piece of lip than anything, then you had another one there was a little bitty black one. And then a little skinny one they look like a worm a brown worm, but again they were just like lounging, if I hadn't bought that expensive magnifying materials I never would have known they were there. But at the same time I knew it was only a matter of time before their numbers increased. And bugs are like people.
Sometimes people get comfortable in the groups that they run in and they begin to feel themselves, start exhibiting qualities that they really do not possess. You've seen the little guy at the bar, you know he's not tough, but because of the drinks, women , and his posse, he forgets that he's really a punk. And sometimes you have to slap a punk around to remind him that you're not the one to be messing with.
My biggest fear yesterday was not losing the plants. Me beginning anew is not a problem because I don't have to buy all the equipment again. Understand? Purchasing the automated equipment was the hard part.
My fear was when I seen the insects that were crawling on my walls. These were not the same as the ones that were on my plants nor where they numerous in numbers. I pay too much in treatment that I shouldn't have to see insects. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone and it worked great. I'm proud of myself and I think I accomplished a big feet yesterday. I wish there was a way for me to show you the complete video of what that sulfur dust brought out of hiding. I think any homeowner would be very shocked to see the amount of bugs that they share space with.
Thank you again for sharing your information with me. I will pick up that equipment in the next couple days. Stay Blessed Bro!
[/QUOTE]
Is there any place in particular that I need to place those strips? I turned off all of my equipment sealed everything up and released 3 no mess foggers this morning. So later today will be clean up and I guess I'll go ahead and get those strips because you said hot shot. I can get them in almost any store. I don't have to go to a hydroponic store to get them.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Re-read the post[ I never said I spray the plants because I didn't and I said that in the post but it seems like you were too busy on a mission to point errors that you miss that but I guess you said it twice I said I did not spray the parents because I didn't know what it would do to them now nor did I know what to do to them later get off the soapbox
[/QUOTE]
Is there any place in particular that I need to place those strips? I turned off all of my equipment sealed everything up and released 3 no mess foggers this morning. So later today will be clean up and I guess I'll go ahead and get those strips because you said hot shot. I can get them in almost any store. I don't have to go to a hydroponic store to get them.
[/QUOTE]
All you have to do is hang them in the tent and normally you can pick them up at Home Depot or Lowe’s. You can also place them in front of a fan so it is spreading faster.
It’s best to have your tent in the garage when using hot shot no pest strips though. I wouldn’t put them in the house but a tent is easy to move for a week or two until you know you have a clean slate.

Peso325

Peso325

any tips on how to keep your grow pest free for a newbie ? im currrntly growing in coco and just seen in the coco some bugs its sounds like they might be white flies ,gnats howdid you deal with the gnats ?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

any tips on how to keep your grow pest free for a newbie ? im currrntly growing in coco and just seen in the coco some bugs its sounds like they might be white flies ,gnats howdid you deal with the gnats ?

First gnats tend to appear when we are overwatering. So keeping a drier garden helps eliminate them. The best product recommended to me was microbe lift. Works great at 4 drops per gallon of water or nutrient solution. Its a bacteria called BTi that targets the larvae.

Past that bud i have been infested with root aphids from some grow store soil i guess and am dealing with them now.

But i went years peat free not bringing in outside clones (or growers) washing and changing into clean clothes and indoor only shoes or slippers before entering growrooms and washing everything that goes in or out of the rooms with iso alcohol wipe or mist. Peroxide is an excellent cleaner too.

I am going to add an organic preventative measure in veg from now on too. Now that the bugs have found me.

Peso325

Peso325

First gnats tend to appear when we are overwatering. So keeping a drier garden helps eliminate them. The best product recommended to me was microbe lift. Works great at 4 drops per gallon of water or nutrient solution. Its a bacteria called BTi that targets the larvae.

Past that bud i have been infested with root aphids from some grow store soil i guess and am dealing with them now.

But i went years peat free not bringing in outside clones (or growers) washing and changing into clean clothes and indoor only shoes or slippers before entering growrooms and washing everything that goes in or out of the rooms with iso alcohol wipe or mist. Peroxide is an excellent cleaner too.

I am going to add an organic preventative measure in veg from now on too. Now that the bugs have found me.
thanks for all the info much appreciated . is that something you add to the feed\water to prevent pests?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thanks for all the info much appreciated . is that something you add to the feed\water to prevent pests?

Microbe lift is specific for mosquitos and fungus gnats. Its used in ponds in parks and golf courses and resorts and such.

Im using botanigard to control the root aphids. Expensive though. Nasty fungucide but can be used in flower as a root drench.

Each type of pest has specific treatments.

I am going to keep spinosad on hand from now on as well.

This hot summer here has bugs like i have never seen up here. I want to be prepared.

Be dilligent. Read the university pages on the pests as well as cannabis blogs. Dont sleep on pests. Early detection and action is key.

But i have no experience battling them til now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom