CXB3590 reflector question

• Thread starter 502 Gas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
502 Gas

502 Gas

I'm building a Cree CXB3590 in 3500k for veg and flower in a 5x5 and will have 12 lights. my question is for the reflector whats the difference between LEDIL ANGELINA WIDE REFLECTOR vs LEDIL ANGELINA EXTRA WIDE REFLECTOR? pros or cons? thanks for any help.

420baby

420baby

Never have an idea about the difference. But i would like to suggest you to check quantum board LED in future. like high end HLG or fluence, middle end MarsHydro.

502 Gas

502 Gas

Never have an idea about the difference. But i would like to suggest you to check quantum board LED in future. like high end HLG or fluence, middle end MarsHydro.

Thanks for the reply but HLG boards are what I have now and I want to move away from them

sammy2

sammy2

I'm building a Cree CXB3590 in 3500k for veg and flower in a 5x5 and will have 12 lights. my question is for the reflector whats the difference between LEDIL ANGELINA WIDE REFLECTOR vs LEDIL ANGELINA EXTRA WIDE REFLECTOR? pros or cons? thanks for any help.
Loose the reflectors. I'm running my veros without. You have a better spread of light and can run them lower without.

B

Burned Haze

Timber led did a lot of testing with/without reflectors with their vero29’s and you get 10% better results ( canopy 12-14 inches from top buds )

Since I had em on their original (timber led) , they told me to remove em and their results . So I did and no reason for inefficient parts when your trying to get the most out of your lights.

Some strong lights

Homegrown365

Homegrown365

Run w/o the reflectors...better results. I run 600watts Cree CXB 3590, 3500k(Timber 200w DIY kit) w/excellent results. Nice thing is how close COBs can be to
the canopy.
Cheers.
Success w/ya grow!!!

IMG 4554
IMG 4420
IMG 4428

Latest posts

Top Bottom