Cypress and the late grow diary

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Bless you and your family and your help and I have said before you have a greatness in your life that is rarely seen the farm have a great respect for you and your help and your experience and your friendship with them that is very clear to me you are a genuine legend my brother peace ✌️ and love 💕 is the best way to make myself clear that you will always be welcome 🙏 into my home 🏠 it would be a honour and a privilege that probably will never happen but it is something that I would love to see Btw you didn’t find anything on the garden you said yourself before you normally do. So does that mean that I have everything on point that would be nice lol 😂 bless you keep it green and sweet and nice brother peace ✌️
Week later on the third day of week four and two have been given a haircut for now first picture is the power plant and the second one is the white widow and the other two are the critical orange punch I’m fairly pleased with the results so far still a long way to go wish me luck peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Bless for the reply and I have been missing the od sound dude if ever there was 😥
Last day of the week 6 was left alone for most of week five and the power plant was in a right state and the way that it is growing since then it has barely any better than a week ago but it has gone from being the best one in progress to the end of the line but I cannot be sure that the feeding was the problem with this I’ve asked mr green thumb as he has a very good knowledge of the sativa I have no idea what I can do with it if anything maybe let it go but I’m worried about it seeding anyone else that has been in the same boat as me I would appreciate any help and advice from you thanks 🙏 peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

This is the fifth day of week eight and I have had a look at the trichs and they are very nearly all milky and the few clear ones are very few. I don’t think they have long now maybe one more week? You never know lol 😂 anyway I have been giving the base nutes but the recommended level is halved and the ec level is not hitting any where past 0.8 This is a first for me normally I will be flushing my garden in week eight this has come about from the listening time and the advice of the main man that he is aquaman I have been very impressed by his experience and the quality of his helping me and lots of other farmers who are in need of a diplomatic and genuine way of doing it very well Anyway has been a disappointing grow from the power plant and the bud size and it was very pissed the fifth week as i was away and they were not fed enough times but the other plants were not as bad and they had a great recovery i thought it would be the sativa that would be a more of a light feeder and the indica were going to be suffering if any but I will be able to see the results of my next garden as I took six clones of the power plant and one of the white widow as earlier in the growing the power plant looked like the plant that was the best one lol 😂 is the thing about growing from seed plants are always different from each other in my experience with them sorry for the long waffle and that’s my lot to everybody in farmer 👨‍🌾 land peace ✌️ light another

Cypress66

Cypress66

This is the fifth day of week eight and I have had a look at the trichs and they are very nearly all milky and the few clear ones are very few. I don’t think they have long now maybe one more week? You never know lol 😂 anyway I have been giving the base nutes but the recommended level is halved and the ec level is not hitting any where past 0.8 This is a first for me normally I will be flushing my garden in week eight this has come about from the listening time and the advice of the main man that he is aquaman I have been very impressed by his experience and the quality of his helping me and lots of other farmers who are in need of a diplomatic and genuine way of doing it very well Anyway has been a disappointing grow from the power plant and the bud size and it was very pissed the fifth week as i was away and they were not fed enough times but the other plants were not as bad and they had a great recovery i thought it would be the sativa that would be a more of a light feeder and the indica were going to be suffering if any but I will be able to see the results of my next garden as I took six clones of the power plant and one of the white widow as earlier in the growing the power plant looked like the plant that was the best one lol 😂 is the thing about growing from seed plants are always different from each other in my experience with them sorry for the long waffle and that’s my lot to everybody in farmer 👨‍🌾 land peace ✌️ light another
AA21F043 6D3B 4D2D 97BC 5F135C4B20EE
B22DF198 B55E 4914 B31B C4EDB8A0F1FA
B06EE6B2 78B4 4A0D AD76 C258003DFA6E
5C67C74C 44CE 444C AB53 C15C78CE6FAD
8E56AC69 B962 4B28 97CC 39562643F166
3D901A5D 7410 4F80 BE8C C579E22D673D
A7C2E413 17D0 4DA9 8C09 FA19E534AE64
89BD5C41 D3DB 4731 A943 D02D25E1359C
AC6E542D 0016 4352 9528 BA07F26D0B86
51942473 DA34 4FD2 9952 443EA7A632F6
8CAA83DA CF74 4CD3 B8FA 770C020B6273
04219CFB B24D 4B23 827D 9E9DD3B704A0
62BECFC4 8CFE 4919 BDFD 18E09E5A9C4B
End of the ninth week harvest is tomorrow and will have to have them a little bit better supported the next garden the critical orange punch is breaking with the weight of the buds to be honest about it is something that I cannot complain about it will open up the plants in the sixth and seventh week but it will have to be stopped 😂 is nice to have the big bud anyway and I will be putting up with it this time and I’ll be sure and improve it next time I have had some moulding in two buds so got the shit out there was a little bit left but it was mostly fucked not happy but hopefully the rest will be okay checking it constantly and it looks like it is okay but I cannot figure out how it come about the environment and the garden has been in the good range for humidity and temperature good airflow bastard stuff is evil Peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

View attachment 1186420View attachment 1186421View attachment 1186422View attachment 1186423View attachment 1186424View attachment 1186425View attachment 1186426View attachment 1186427View attachment 1186428View attachment 1186429View attachment 1186430View attachment 1186431View attachment 1186432End of the ninth week harvest is tomorrow and will have to have them a little bit better supported the next garden the critical orange punch is breaking with the weight of the buds to be honest about it is something that I cannot complain about it will open up the plants in the sixth and seventh week but it will have to be stopped 😂 is nice to have the big bud anyway and I will be putting up with it this time and I’ll be sure and improve it next time I have had some moulding in two buds so got the shit out there was a little bit left but it was mostly fucked not happy but hopefully the rest will be okay checking it constantly and it looks like it is okay but I cannot figure out how it come about the environment and the garden has been in the good range for humidity and temperature good airflow bastard stuff is evil Peace ✌️
Trimming my plants tonight and I have a lazy boy trimming machine for the job I have not used one before but I’m going to be trying it out for the small ones and then if they are good I will be happy with the time and I cannot stand trimming is the worst thing that said it will have to be a good trim to be used I’ll be sure to let you know if it’s a good thing or not lol 😂 peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Very happy man just final trimmed the critical orange punch and the final weight of one plant was 6oz 20g was expecting to get 5oz and i would have been pleased with that it was a big plant and the other critical orange won’t have as much as the power plant but they will be okay I’ll be updating my next garden soon and will have results then they have been cropped different days and then it is easier for me to trim them the white widow is going to be very nice can’t say anything until it is dry but it looks good One was trimmed with the lazy boy trimming machine that I won on eBay it was a surprise how much was taken off the long leaves only just leaves a little bit of light final trimming Need to figure out how much I can raise the level of the blades so they are cutting it closer It will be able to get a little bit closer but it doesn’t have any adjustment on it but I can get maybe some washers under the blades where the two screws are so they are not going anywhere I think that will work? lol 😂 anyway I hope 🤞 everyone is the groove and I will be getting the new garden pictures and the progress of the plants when I’m in the office peace ✌️

Top Bottom