D.U.D. X KilerQueen, D.U.D. X The White-test grow greenlantern seed company

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
man i just got back from my boys house, no pics cuz it would freak him out. but this kq x dud is like 7 feet tall and has like 18 tops. I'm pretty sure i only topped it 2 x's, this plant is an incredible yeilder for sure. this one was vegged in the 5 gal a bit longer then mine. let those roots fill in str8dank, that thing is gonna get huge bro. good news is one off my cuts of it rooted so i still got it!

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

good shit man glad to hear you still got her. i was going to head to the post office if ya didnt i want to see what you can do with these genetics it will let me know what i can hopefully do lol.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

same plant from post #191 and #200 all trimmed up on the day she went to flower!

attachment.php

she will be a monster! i thought i should mention here also for anyone growing her she seems to be genetically inclined to stay a little lighter green then most strains or something. twist mentioned his didnt get as dark green as most strains he grows and this one got so light i ended up hitting it with 5ml/gal of cal/mag foliar feed a few days before this pic and that helped lots. never did foliar before really but i like it now very efficent and easy to use all the same mix for other plants then just spray the cal/mag on the ones that need it.

E

E.T.

nice bro, looking forward to seeing how these turn out....i have 4 mamba x dud that just got started....i'll be pulling up a chair for this one. good luck!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice pics dank all the other have been monsters. this plant will pull over 2 per light and its great deisely funk when dired. really i got to try it again to make sure but pretty sure this is the new shit around my parts.

9 plants
4 week veg
over 2 per light its all good. ink needs to make more of these for sure. this strain aint leaving my garden anytime soon

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Plants Guys

Foliar feeding is a quick way to get whats needed to the plant. Those genetics look like just what the Dr. ordered

mal

D

Dubsta

Killing it Kid! Those KQ x DUD look fucking incredible, I need that! Thats going on my to get list for sure those white x dud look really nice to. I fell in love with this pic.

118305d1292231336-d-u-d-x-kilerqueen-d-u-d-x-white-test-grow-greenlantern-seed-company-dsc_0031.jpg.att

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
KQ X DUD "Cujo" Pheno

i started off calling this pheno cujo for the killer in killerqueen and the dog in double underdog, a killer dog was cujo. Ink recently told me that mota had a strain called cujo. people keep referring to it as cujo out my way. it seems the name has already stuck.

I have picked this strain at 56,63 and 70 days. i would say its the best between 8 and 9 weeks. this last batch what i took pics of was 63 days it has alot of power to it. It smells very similar to the Chemdog D cut but it has a sweet smell to it also. the pineapple from the cindy is right there. basically tone down the burnt rubber smell and replace it with a little pineapple. the taste is one of the best according to my testers. it has crazy lung expansion though and could put you in a fit of coughing if you take to much. i took this and the Chemdog D both at 63 days and have to say this is about the same with the high lasting 2-3 hours. it has some paranoia so its probably best not to smoke it while watching new world order movies. the yeild is better then the Chemdog D with the nuggets being more denser. also her branches seem to hold up pretty well. 2 chem ds gave me about 6 ounces 1 of these gave me 4.5 ozs. i had a Chemdog D i vegged almost 2 months gave me almost 7 ounces. 1 of these killerqueen x duds vegged about the same gave me over 9 ounces and was 7 feet tall.:harvest:

this strain will reach 2lbs per light no problem for most. as it goes longer it starts to turn purple. i didnt like the 70 day version as much as the 63 day. the smell and bag apeal of this is great too. gonna need a vacum sealer to move it.

DSC 0069
DSC 0073
DSC 0074
DSC 0079

420king-MASSES

dam twizzy my dude always pumping out that bon-fire brother keep up the grrr8 work

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Scored

Got the KQ x DUD and pestilence x Hp13 very excited to run these, hope I get a plant similar to yours. What camera is that you are using? Awesome

mal

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Got the KQ x DUD and pestilence x Hp13 very excited to run these, hope I get a plant similar to yours. What camera is that you are using? Awesome

mal

nikon d5000 is the camera i still got to get a macro lens but it does ok. both phenos of the kq x dud were similar this one just finishes faster

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wow twist that kq x dud is one of the frostiest plants i have seen to this day..i had a pheno of carnival by ministry of can. that put frost out like that,but the yield was nowhere near what your getn from that..great work kid

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

A few pics of the same girl i posted the last few time. 12 days into flower but there was a little environmental stress when i had electrical issues that knocked my room out for a few days and i had to half ass it to limp through and they started to preflower so i think everything is a little ahead some look much further then they are and did not stretch as much as expected.

A lil cal/mag def but not bad she is getting a good strong feeding supplemented with cal/mag today as you can see she is a lil thirsty :)

Str8dank   kqxdud 12 days flower 1
Str8dank   kqxdud 12 days flower 2
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
shes looking good str8dank.

D

Dubsta

Wish there was a smell-o-net and we could smell threw our computer screen. would be the shit! keep it bro looks good.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

well Dubsta reminded me that i had not updated. remember that lil girl from post 216? well here she is all grown up and sexy.

http://i1081.invalid.com/albums/j349/str8dank/str8dank-kqxdud-7-weeks.jpg

no bullshit i love this strain SO much that she is taking up 1/2 of my veg room right now as she will be half of my flower next run and i dont have a bunch of punk shit she was competing aginst i have

afgoo
Chemdog D
E32
Lavender
G13 x Haze
and lots moe

she had some real contenders and because of her smoke smell and yield she took 50%.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
damn str8..when you come by a lady that can clear your room,you know you've got some dank..i missed the gl drop..came back around a little too late..now i must sit and camp....:)

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

bunalot no bullshit bro this line is just great i have zero complaints. the only way she will get bumped out my room is "IF" the lonestar cut of Killer Queen is better then this cross. i just got the lonestar cut so it will be a while before i get to run her and find out. either way i trust GL picked the DUD to hit her with because she brought something special to the table so i doubt the lonestar cut is as good as the cross by itself.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks sick dank for sure bro. the yeild on this thing is crazy too. if people have these and your not popping them your missing out for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom