Daily refilling of Waterfarm reservoir

• Thread starter CannaD00m
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaD00m

CannaD00m

Hi all, I am having some issues with my grow. It has been a lingering problem the whole time. I am at day 59 from sprout. Roughly about 3 weeks into flower. It is one plant, a Barneys Critical Kush. I am running it in a single GH waterfarm in a 2x4 tent with 2 spidermfarmer 1000's. It wasn't so much a problem in veg, but during flower, I am seeing some problems, rust color spots and some light green tones. It is also drinking lots of water and having difficulty keeping up the EC. It seems to be doing things correctly, water going down, ec going down and ph going up. Running a modified GH trio(Lucas) at about 1.4 ec and at a ph of 5.8 going in. The ph is drifting up to as high as 6.5. Originally I was creating new solution weekly and daily adding RO water. Talking with my local grow store, he advised against straight ro to refill and suggested a half strength ph solution to refil. This isn't quite dialed in and would love to see some improvement so I can make it through this grow and on to my next. Am I doing this right? What is best to add daily as it is in flower? It is drinking up to 3000ml/day of solution. Help!
Daily refilling of waterfarm reservoir

CannaD00m

CannaD00m

I appreciate the chart. I have actually been using this as a guideline. I am unsure of what my daily top off should look like at this point. How hot can I push this thing? It feels hot at 1.4, but the guide says give more. Do I need to mix new batches daily? It gets difficult when it is drinking so much.

CannaD00m

CannaD00m

It's small, only 2(8000ml). Currently drinking around 2500ml/day.

I just noticed the link on refilling you sent. I have been pouring over threads, and did not see that one originally. It is helpful, but how does one easily add EC(or PPM) without adding a whole new batch? If I follow the chart. EC falling (good), ph raising (add EC) it says that the 1.4 is not enough. Making a new hot batch of solution is really not something I want to do daily.

Top Bottom