Dam glad to meet 'ya

• Thread starter leadplant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadplant

leadplant

Hello yall,
Leadplant here.

I'm liking this site enough to join the fun.
I've lurked alot at IC and GC.
IC is a goldmine of info that I yet to see matched
anywhere else but it seems like it suddenly started getting
stale about a month ago with a sharp rise in trolling.

Me 'n MJ go back to the late seventies. I was lucky enough to get in on the tail end
of real columbian gold. Also lucky enough to get some loose bud Thai - it was golden iridescent in color and reeked of juicy fruit gum - the most spectacular bud I ever came across. Bummer was that some idiot from highschool stole most of it from me (he later got killed in a motorcycle accident) but the silver lining was that I got some seeds from it and planted for the first time. I was only in highschool at the time and there were no grow books and alot of bunk advice but I somehow figured out that I needed to force flower my thai by lugging the containers in and out of a backyard shed for 12/12 darkness.
It worked like a charm and I ended up with some homegrown outdoor thai bud almost as good as the imported stuff. I've been hooked ever since and my goal now is to recreate that original quality which seems to have vanished.

I guess that me makes me old school. I am most obsessed with haze based sativas at the moment although I'll have to admit that some of these new fangled Cali candy kushes look really enticing.

OK, its time to smoke a bowl, cheers all

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi leadplant welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

P

ProGroWannabe

Welcome to the farm leadplant!! You'll like it here. Start you a thread and post up some pics of these sativas bro! I'm a sativa lover too.

A

Art

welcome leadplant :cool: this site is great,also alot of good people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom