Day 3 Flowering
Coco coir - 980ppm/5.9 ph
Liquid Karma/Pure Blend Pro Hydro/CaliMagic
77-81f Leaf Surface Temp
70-72% RH
32762~lux/720~ PPFD 3000k Average
4" Light Height
12/12

They are filling the net up nicely. Even the late bloomer is filling out well. Heater went out so I replaced it and I've just been tucking leaves and spreading out the canopy to get as many colas as possible. I got the net up 12" due to the stretching and I came in yesterday and noticed several colas touching the strips with no burning/funkiness to them so I've been keeping them much closer. I'll have to buy some mega crop/microbes/enzymes later but I am glad they don't seem hungry.

IMG 20190412 055752751

damien50

damien50

Day 5 Flowering
Coco coir - 880ppm/5.9 ph
77-80f Leaf Surface Temp
62-72% RH
4" Light Height
12/12

I'd say the net is filled 96% of the way up just waiting for two of them to stretch a bit more in the corner. I've cleaned everything below the net except for what will be clones. I'll do that later this week then I'll start super cropping them. I brought the ppms down just to see how long they'll feed at that strength.

I'm guessing I still have two weeks of stretching left. They have a wild skunk smell that forced me to turn on the carbon filter and they leave a heavy scent on my fingers

IMG 20190415 055846528
IMG 20190415 055729237
IMG 20190415 055828667

Romeleo

Romeleo

Oh nice teqnique.yea these baby's wanna grow fast when there happy.i been using my compost mix and just feeding them 1/2tbsp humineral liquid, 1/2 tbsp dissolved oxygen a tsp liquid chlorophyll and now just added two more ingredients to the super soil feed.1tbsp organic liquid sea kelp and for now only 5 drops of sourwood honey all in a 1gallon waterthey love it.and when I finally transplant them in there final pot 10 gallon I'm going to add some endoboost pro mycorrhazal fungai and a special ingredients called idonesian cinnamon fine powder.i know that when my cousin used lemon pills in his compost his weed taste like lemon so I'ma see if mine will taste like cinnamon.and with that sourwood honey that taste like caramel butter instead of black mollases who knows what this tree will taste like.even though it's my first time I like to go big.ile keep you updated.you do the same ya:)here's my baby's so far...36 days from small pic to the big pic.just took some big leafs off so they look a lil naked

IMG 20190415 215957
IMG 20190415 220110
IMG 20190310 100220
Romeleo

Romeleo

Day 5 Flowering
77-80f Leaf Surface Temp
62-72% RH
4" Light Height
12/12

I'd say the net is filled 96% of the way up just waiting for two of them to stretch a bit more in the corner. I've cleaned everything below the net except for what will be clones. I'll do that later this week then I'll start super cropping them. I brought the ppms down just to see how long they'll feed at that strength.

I'm guessing I still have two weeks of stretching left. They have a wild skunk smell that forced me to turn on the carbon filter and they leave a heavy scent on my fingers

View attachment 866202View attachment 866203View attachment 866204
Those look like light strips.i was looking for some like those but could only find low powered ones.nice set up.

damien50

damien50

Those look like light strips.i was looking for some like those but could only find low powered ones.nice set up.

They are bridgelux 3000k 1120 mm EB2 strips. They run 60 watts max per strip. I have 12 that cover a 44x44 area on a 480 watt driver. With my IR gun and no heat sink on any but 2 strips they reach 105f and only burn leaves out they test on the diodes. I get these lights about 4" from the canopy and nothing negative yet but we'll see one buds start forming if I get foxx tails or anything

Digikey sells them for $14.14 per strip and Arrow price matches plus your first order is 10% off.

I bought 21 of these strips and put the others in my vegetable tent

IMG 20190409 161848257
IMG 20190409 161854268
Romeleo

Romeleo

They are bridgelux 3000k 1120 mm EB2 strips. They run 60 watts max per strip. I have 12 that cover a 44x44 area on a 480 watt driver. With my IR gun and no heat sink on any but 2 strips they reach 105f and only burn leaves out they test on the diodes. I get these lights about 4" from the canopy and nothing negative yet but we'll see one buds start forming if I get foxx tails or anything

Digikey sells them for $14.14 per strip and Arrow price matches plus your first order is 10% off.

I bought 21 of these strips and put the others in my vegetable tent
Nice the vegging seems to be going well I'ma have to get me some lights like that .thanks

Romeleo

Romeleo

You ever came across a plant that grew really tall and bigger than all the others and you started them all at the same time and thought it was a male but turned out to be a female?.

damien50

damien50

Day 8 Flowering
77-80f Leaf Surface Temp
60-72% RH
4" Light Height
12/12

The net is completely filled with the majority of colas sitting 8" above the screen, no deficiencies, and all fan leaves below the screen have been stripped.

This weekend I'll take clones and finish the below net trimming while I super crop everything. Really enjoying the vigour, low nutrient usage, and the ease of the scrog. I thought I was going to regret not vegging longer but I still have a week of stretching and I have not seen any pistils yet. It's smell good already so I hope it gets even better when the buds start.

IMG 20190418 060242540
IMG 20190418 060309906
IMG 20190418 060258893

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This is a high yielder looking at your pic and they look so dense and chunky. You're teasing me man! Keep doing it.

How long did your stretch last?
LOL..I had to top her 2x and super crop to death..almost to the day, she stopped stretching at day 21!
I am surprised at just how dense they are..chunky AF too..At first I thought she got pollinated as I did pollinate a few branches of a plant next to her.....nope..just chunky buds.
I mentioned that this is my 1st real sativa and I have no idea what to expect. I will attempt to get amber before I chop....PRAY FOR ME! LMFAO

I don't weigh, but normally get 3-5 jars of bud per plant (soil grow..LEDs etc)..this one I think 9+ jars (I need more too)
Luckily I flowered her in a spare bathtub with very high ceilings..she would have taxed my tents!

damien50

damien50

LOL..I had to top her 2x and super crop to death..almost to the day, she stopped stretching at day 21!
I am surprised at just how dense they are..chunky AF too..At first I thought she got pollinated as I did pollinate a few branches of a plant next to her.....nope..just chunky buds.
I mentioned that this is my 1st real sativa and I have no idea what to expect. I will attempt to get amber before I chop....PRAY FOR ME! LMFAO

I don't weigh, but normally get 3-5 jars of bud per plant (soil grow..LEDs etc)..this one I think 9+ jars (I need more too)
Luckily I flowered her in a spare bathtub with very high ceilings..she would have taxed my tents!

My first sativa as well lol. I'm so impressed with Ace and their genetics though. I'm going to go for amber as well and let them die on the vine like nature intended lol.

Yours is looking like a half pound if not a bit more and that is impressive. How much larf are you expecting? What's she smelling like?

I was scared of the height issue myself but I didn't know what to expect and I kept them short plus I was impatient on the veg but I think a month would have been fine. 23 days was fine too but looking at your plant think I'll be fine

Romeleo

Romeleo

Man that's looking good!.I'm hoping mine is a female I grew from seed it was a giant seed.and what I read is that male plants get really tall and fater stem but this strain is also supposed to grow big and tall due to the pure afghan from Mazar I Sharif region of Afghanistan crossed with tai.just hope mine will turn out like yours..also led and organic compost soil grown.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

My first sativa as well lol. I'm so impressed with Ace and their genetics though. I'm going to go for amber as well and let them die on the vine like nature intended lol.

Yours is looking like a half pound if not a bit more and that is impressive. How much larf are you expecting? What's she smelling like?

I was scared of the height issue myself but I didn't know what to expect and I kept them short plus I was impatient on the veg but I think a month would have been fine. 23 days was fine too but looking at your plant think I'll be fine
Hardly any larf at all and I think over 8 punces (my qt jars hold about 1.25-1.5 ounces)..I also have a 100% Malawi Ace seed gifted to me by a friend..but I must see if I survive the Panama cross 1st! LMAO

The smell is unlike anything else that I have grown, and I can't really describe it. I have a Jack Herer growing as well, and they smell similar. It began lemon-lime but has morphed into something different. I am on a NANER watch now and so far..NONE have showed. My buddy says the Malawi and Jack H. Rosin are extreme!(He lives very far from me and I haven't tried his)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Oh ok.yeah mine are in a 3 gallon right now but I bought 10 gallons just in case
Something I learned about feeding her..I cut back on nutes from my regular Indica doses..to about 75% of normal fearing the Sativa's sensitivity. She seemed to be losing too many leaves at week 5 so I upped both the base and the PK boost..Mistake..she was fine and the tips burned..No damage and she continued on normally. This has been a learning experience for me..enjoyable too.

Top Bottom