Damn it's strange how so many of us have this desire to put our knowledge out to the world

• Thread starter ritoMox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ritoMox

😆I think we need a thread here called THINGS YOU'LL ONLY GET WHEN YOU'RE STONED. Or How about STORIES FOR STONERS? Stories from stoners who are stoned telling us stories of when they were stoned and which we will only get while reading when we are stoned. I'm stoned🤣

TSD

TSD

Everyone should just assume I'm stoned if I'm roaming the forum lol. I think stoners are more altruistic at large, smoking weed opens up your mind and helps you get in touch with you emotions... that's why the government made it a schedule 1 drug... because it makes the masses think more deeply and maybe be less easy to control. We share our knowledge because we know weed is medicine and we want everyone to successfully grow thier own medicine. ☮️❤️🌞

josefrahl

josefrahl

Human nature to help others, its why we left our banana eating relatives in the trees. 👍
Yep, natural human instinct to build a community and "pay it forward". I'm sure a lot of folks originally signed up here to get a bit of help, had their problem solved, laughed at someone's joke or 'stoner moment', and decided to stick around to help the next Joe. The whole "dog eat dog" mentality is force fed.

R

ritoMox

😆I think we need a thread here called THINGS YOU'LL ONLY GET WHEN YOU'RE STONED. Or How about STORIES FOR STONERS? Stories from stoners who are stoned telling us stories of when they were stoned and which we will only get while reading when we are stoned. I'm stoned🤣
I had to correct this to add in more stoners😵‍💫

STORIES FOR STONERS? Stories from stoners who are stoned telling us stoners stories of when they were stoned and which we stoners will only get while reading when we stoners are stoned. And yes, still stoned😆

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

I recently revealed the optimal time to veg for MAXIMUM THC and only a few people cared. Also revealed the S ppm contribution from 1ml/gal of 1M H2SO4 and nobody cared. Keeping secrets from now on. 😛

Latest posts

Top Bottom