Dark buds

• Thread starter coolbordel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

coolbordel

Hello all

I grew two plants of Jack Herer this year in pots in my backyard. It was my first grow.

After harvesting and drying, the buds from one plant are darker than the buds of the other plant. Maybe darker is not the right word, but they feel less vivid, less alive.
They are now curing in containers since one month and the darker buds still smell like hay, while the buds from the second plant all smell much better.

Maybe I am paranoid but I am wondering if there is anything wrong with those darker buds compared to the other. Or maybe I did something wrong in the growing / harvesting / drying phase ?

=> What do you guys think ?

First two pictures are the "dark" buds. Pics 3 and 4 from the other plant.

Thanks a lot

Thomas

Luffy bud1
Luffy bud2
Ace bud1
Ace bud2
V

Vondank420

Hello all

I grew two plants of Jack Herer this year in pots in my backyard. It was my first grow.

After harvesting and drying, the buds from one plant are darker than the buds of the other plant. Maybe darker is not the right word, but they feel less vivid, less alive.
They are now curing in containers since one month and the darker buds still smell like hay, while the buds from the second plant all smell much better.

Maybe I am paranoid but I am wondering if there is anything wrong with those darker buds compared to the other. Or maybe I did something wrong in the growing / harvesting / drying phase ?

=> What do you guys think ?

First two pictures are the "dark" buds. Pics 3 and 4 from the other plant.

Thanks a lot

Thomas
Are you exposing them to light at any point from harvesting to now?

C

coolbordel

Nop. Should i ?
Drying and curing happened in my basement which is completely dark. The only light they got would be from the ceiling lamp when I come open the jars or check in them.

Top Bottom